Hell Yeah...

Alex stared blankly at The Eiffel Tower in the distance and didn't react for a while.

It is magical to wake up and find yourself standing on the street of Paris. After all, although Alex is not genius, he knows basic stuff like the big tower in paris.

Not to mention the incomprehensible French being spoken everywhere. An old nokia phone with buttons is in his hand.

"What the hell is going on? Is this a movie set?", he wondered.

Alex has seen a film where a rich man had a prodigal son. In order to correct his son's nature he built a real-life medieval studio. Prepared hundreds of real-time actors. Then knocked his son unconscious with a stick and placed him in there.

But from birth to now, Alex doesn't know who his parents are. So nope this is not a studio.

Besides, to pull out the scene in front of him the number of actors needed will be gigantic. The costs would be astronomical.

So it is more likely that he was knocked out and then shipped off to Paris...

Alex is far from normal. Through out his life one thing was a constant boredom. He was bored all the time nothing seem to cheer him up nor give him joy.

His first taste of joy came when he accidentally pranked his homeroom teacher. The rush of emotions and the high he got from it was like nothing else. On that day Alex found his calling, to be a prankster.

In junior high school, he imitated his classmates' handwriting. And wrote erotic notes using them. He then placed them in other students bags and teachers purses as well. Which led to the birth of a story that was more complicated than any melo-drama ever.

The teachers in charge of his primary, junior high, and high school all gave the same review. That this child would become a disaster if he is not disciplined in the future. It can be said that his teachers hit the mark spot on.

That's right, Alex is a prankster. At least, he thinks of himself as such.

(DING)

[Please check status]

The voice seemed to ringing directly in his mind.

Alex stood quietly in the same place, on the street where people came and went. In his field of vision, a square box appeared. It becomes clear when he concentrated.

A smile gradually appeared on Alex's face. Full of joy. The conclusion is already obvious. He has crossed over.

Look at that he has crossed over even has a gold finger to boost.

"Hell Yeah..."

"Bye bye old boaring life. See ya never."

"It's good to get isekaied." Alex is deeply moved.

"My new life here I come"

(DING)

[Please check status]

"Open Status"

(POP) A screen popped up in his vision.

Alex looked at the scrren that has pooped out. Well lets check it out. He clicked on the screen mentally.

In the screen, six square boxes popped up one after the other, with different colours and characters. There is a long section filled with information about them as well.

••••☆☆☆☆••••

☆[STATUS]☆

Name: Alex Ashborn