The Art Of Interrogation

(A/N)

A big shoutout to all of my amazing Patreon supporters! Thank you to "Jack Allen, Whitewolf, Meylis Dovranmyradov, and Sage Honos" for joining my community and supporting my love for fanfiction and light novels.

Your support means the world to me, and I couldn't do it without you. I'm excited to announce that in just under a week since launching my Patreon, I've already reached almost $40! My goal is to reach $100 per month, and I hope you guys can help me achieve it soon.

As a token of appreciation, I will give out mass releases when I reach that goal. So, come and join my community and let's make this happen together. Thank you for helping me continue to share my passion with the world. Cheers to many more stories to come!

My patron link: pa*treon.com/thebookaddict (remove the *)

▪▪▪▪

In a dark room at its center, a bright, harsh spotlight is shining down on Leo Maxwell. Who is currently tied up to a solid metal chair? Two rusty iron nails have been pierced into his thighs.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Leo screamed in excruciating pain. His nerves and muscles are trembling uncontrollably, and his eyes are bulging. A natural reaction to such extreme pain resulted from scorching torture...

"Electrocution"

Electrocution is one of the most manageable sets ups in the art of torture. But if done well, it can yield results like no other. As long as the electric current is to be strictly controlled, a person can be kept alive for days without dying but under excruciating pain.

The favourite interrogation method of Brian.

The electric treatment stopped. And Leo gasped for air. He struggled to get his bearings.

"Who... Who... Are you guys?" He asked as he struggled to stay conscious.

"Leo, Leo, Leo..... It seems you still haven't learned anything. We will have to go another round. " Alex said playfully.

"No, no, please no, Ahhhhhhh!"

Leo screamed in excruciating pain.

Alex pulled over a chair and sat in front of Leo in a relaxed way and watched Leo getting electrocuted. He switched on his trusty ally, the video camera, and recorded everything.

"What will you do with the kidnapped woman?" He asked as he stopped the current. Giving Leo breathing time.

"Ha, Ha, You overestimated yourself. Did you think you could make me spill the beans? Well, you are...."

But Leo was cut short as Brian stuffed a dirty old cloth into Leo's mouth under Alex's watchful eyes. Then he cranked up the voltage and gave Leo a higher dose of pure electric fun.

He had no time for Leo's plays. But Leo didn't know that the treatment would last twice as long this time.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuu..." Leo's eyes were tearing, and his veins were bulging.

Two minutes later, after the dirty cloth is removed.

"Ha! Ha! Ha...." Leo panted like a fish out of water drenched in sweat.

"I'm sorry to tell you, my friend here has rich experience in torture. We can play this game all day in a big city like Paris with such a stable voltage.

He can control the current to the point where you won't die for days. We have a lot of time on our hands, my friend. It has only been a minor 2-minute treatment just now."

Alex was relatively calm, so he came and warned Leo. Brian's current state is not very stable. He might accidentally kill Leo in his rage.

"Ha, ha..." Leo is still gasping heavily, but his eyes are now filled with dread and horror. That torture that almost took him to hell was only about 2 minutes long? He genuinely felt as if years had passed!