The Construction Site

"The construction site...they're all talking about the same place."

Brian stuffed the cloth balls into the Mediterranean and the Italian men's mouth. Ignoring their crazy reactions he pressed the light/electrocution switch and looked at Alex.

"I'm going there, Johnny. Are you in or are you out?" Brian asked looking at Alex.

"Relax Man, I am a person who keeps my promise, do what you have to do. We will rescue your daughter no matter what." Alex said with conviction.

"Whatever you do I am in 100%. This Johnny English ain't no coward buddy." Alex added while being amused by his new name.

Alex started to fiddle with the camera and said.

"Of course, you have to help me later."

"Are you going to show these videos on TV?" Brian looked at Alex with complicated eyes.

The filming and Alex's demands to hack into France's largest TV station made a logical connection. Brain now have a clear idea of what Alex has planned.

"It's easy to guess, isn't it?" Alex didn't deny it.

"Don't worry, our faces will be blured and edited out. The camera is one of the greatest and also the most hateful inventions of mankind, isn't it?"

"For what are you doing this? Justice? Mission?" Brian couldn't help asking.

"I'm not an incarnation of justice, and I don't have a mission. I just think that France is very hypocritical."

"They are known for their romance...it will be very interesting if things like human trafficking and all other curruptions going on here are brought forth for the whole world to see." Alex said as a crazy smile crept its way to his face.

Alex just wants to pierce the hypocritical facade of France (Most Romantic Nation), and reveal it's true face to the public.

It will be a big hit to the public's confidence in the government, and it will also reduce the international prestige of france... This level of a prank is enough for him to be happy for a while!

His eyes sparkled with excitement. He just want to pull such a small prank on all those who are behind these crimes. Public will surely be agitated after seeing all this. The more agitated and railed up the public the more fun it is will be for Alex.

He didn't have the chance to do such epic shit before...cough! Although it sounds a bit like the work of terrorists, Alex feels he is doing a good deed.

After all, he is a good person! Alex glanced at his 6 active attributes and replaced one of them with [Red - A Good Person].

"No matter how much evidence there is, they can still suppress it with words like 'This is terrorists work. It is self-directed and self-acted by them'. Coupled with speech control and news suppression, your actions may not meet expectations." Brian frowned persuasively.

"Give up, child. This world is far crueller than you imagine."

He has a good impression of Alex, who is willing to provide assistance to a stranger like him. Even Alex has a corresponding request that highlights his character. Such a pure soul.

There are very few good people these days. Especially Brian, who has seen too much filth knows how hard it is to find one. Alex is like an oasis in the desert for him.

As for why Brian thinks so?

Alex glanced at his current entry, and the [Red - Is a Good Man] he just replaced is continuously flashing and influencing Brian's thoughts.

Marvel Madness: The Prankster's Guide to Villainyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें