My Loyal Servant Bro...

"Hydra"

(BEEP)

••••☆☆☆☆••••

[ Hydra ]

An organization with the most dedicated workforce ever. Just look at their work ethic. Such dedication, such loyalty, such passion, such stealth. No other organization can come close to their work ethic.

At its peak, it had been a giant but almost crushed by Captain America. But look at the present. It's now more significant than ever. It had managed to grow back to its heyday by leaching off other giants like a shield. They are such qualified thieves.

••••☆☆☆☆••••

At the mention of Hydra, Alex's system pumped out an epic description of them. It has never done this before. So as Alex stood there stunned.

Is the system trying to turn Hydra into a glorious and honest organization filled with honest and hardworking individuals? Or is it just being sarcastic?

Alex thinks it's the latter. He hadn't expected to come in contact with Hydra so soon. He currently doesn't have the capabilities to toy with such a large organization.

Any average person would have run and hidden. Slowly building their strength and fighting back when the enemy least expects them to.

But Alex is not an average dude. He is a prankster of epic proportions. He is not stupid. He values his life. But he has 10% confidence in his system and 90% in his brain. So he decided to fuck up Hydra.

Complex plans started to unravel themselves in Alex's mind. A slow smile crept to his lips as all the pieces began to fall into place.

In the beginning, he decided to give all the credit to Hydra when his first plan regarding France gets completed. At that time, France will undoubtedly be filled with chaos and making Hydra take the blame for that has 3 benefits.

1. He will stay hidden like a behind the scene boss. It will ensure his safety and give him enough leverage and time to strengthen.

2. He could bring Hydra out into the open. Imagine all the chaos that gonna happen when all the organizations like the CIA, shield, MI6 etc., find out about this along with the public.

The most important thing is how they will react when they finally realize how deep Hydra has tightened its tentacles.

3. All of this exposure will be a significant blow to Hydra. And it will weaken them enough for one of his major plans to take effect.

As the plan's first step, he knocked out Laurent, a member of the most glorious organization, "Hydra".

And then he proceeded to do the most heinous crime of them all. Changing a Hydra personals loyalty, which they guard with more vigour than their lives.

With a thought, Alex used took out his only red crystal from the system. A dazzling red sphere of light appeared in his hand. It plunged his entire surrounding into a crimson red.

As the crystal appeared, all of the surroundings stopped moving. The clock on the wall stopped immediately; birds, amidst their flight of falling raindrops and cars rushing past the street, all came to a standstill!

Time and space froze in place!

Alex stood there amid the frozen space and time with surprise and awe accident on his face. He enters such a state when using the crystals? He wondered.

(BEEP)

A message popped up in Alex's mind.

••••☆☆☆☆••••

[Warning, Warning]

The host can't interact with the material plane and cause damage in this state. The level of the crystal is still low for such an operation.

So refrain from doing so in the future.

••••☆☆☆☆••••

It is a pity that he couldn't influence the material world in any way. Alex tried to kick Laurent but failed miserably as his legs passed him.

"I can't even move from one place to another. Such a drag...

So basically, if the level of the crystal is higher, it can influence the material plane. If I can reach such a level, it would be a cheat.

Imagine facing off against an army, then suddenly stopping time and killing them off slowly and luxurious taking your time. Ah, such a powerful ability!

But for that, I will need higher-level crystals. So all of that is for the future.

But from another perspective, this can be regarded as an extra "thinking" time for me, which should be helpful at certain critical moments..."

Alex thought.

Then he noticed that the red crystal began to "shrink". The green crystal is slowly reduced to crystal dust as time goes on.

"Well, damn", He sighted.

Alex hurriedly moved the red crystal to Laurent's attribute [Red - Affiliated to Hydra]. The crystals can only modify attributes of their corresponding colours.

As the red crystal touched the red attribute miraculous scene appeared. The attribute column and its description became blank.

Now the attribute column is like a blank sheet of paper. Alex can do whatever the fuck he wants with that.

Even though Alex lost his one red crystal, it's worth it. Now he will have a genuine top-tier office under his control. Moreover, through Laurent, he can slowly full away and take control of other Hydra agents.

Alex thus went along with his plan. He created a new attribute for Laurent and even went as far as to give it proper discretion.

Laurents attribute changed into...

••••☆☆☆☆••••

☆[STATUS]☆

Name: Laurent Lalle

Age: 56

☆Core Attributes☆

1. [Green - Ordinary]

An ordinary old man.

2. [Purple - Money Lover]

An admirer and pursuer of money. In his eyes, money is like a sexy girl with a seductive figure.

3. [Blue-Licking Dog]

Likes to bow down to the strong, but he will strike hard at the weak. A perfect example of a Licking Dog.

4. [Purple - Paris Police Chief]

Chief of the police of Paris.

5. [Blue - Little Lucky]

His luck played a part in his successful career.

6. [Red - Fake Affiliate of Hydra / Loyal servant bro]

A fake sleeping cell of Hydra. His true loyalty is towards Alex Ashborn. He is a loyal servant willing to put down his life without a second thought...

••••☆☆☆☆••••

"Authors Notes "

Hey guys.

As I said before, my upload schedule needs to be fixed. I hoped to improve it after my exams, but I got busy with a few things. But I will upload at least 2 chapters per week or more, so don't worry.

Also, I am gonna set up a Patreon account, but I will have to create a stockpile of new chapters. As usual, like now, I just write a new chapter and upload it right away.

The Patreon account may be live by the 2nd week of January or so. If you love my stories and want to read ahead, you can join my Patreon when it's life.

See yaa...

••••☆☆☆☆••••