Brian Mills

"Asian!"

The man opened his mouth wide and exclaimed,

"Dude you are build like a movie star."

He gestured wildly with his hands a few times following "Huhuhahe". At first glance, he looked like a Asian culture lover as he imitated some Kungfu moves.

"Haha, not every Asian knows kung fu." Alex scratched her head shyly.

If it were an ordinary person, he would probably be brought closer and feel at ease because of the man's performance. Unfortunately, Alex had already understood the man's personality from the beginning.

"It's normal like not every Frenchman is very romantic." The man laughed.

"I'm John, a tour guide, free of charge!"

"I'm Alex. A free tour guide, you say?" Alex's face showed surprise. But in reality he saw through the mans tricks.

This guy really understands people's psychology. He may have studied strike-up methods for people from every country, such an experienced and professional asshole.

"Yes, it's free! Because I'm studying at the Ecole Normale Supérieure in Paris. The tour guide is an after-school assignment assigned by the teacher of a course I chose. I have to write a report afterwards." John nodded, feeling distressed and looking forward to it.

"Alex, can you do me a favour and let me show you around?"

Well well well, look at this asshole. Such professionalism, such dedication but too bad I saw throw all your tricks.

"Thanks my dear system for your insight" Alex said mentally.

First, the cultural identity narrows the distance, and then the free tour guide takes advantage of petty gain mentality of victims. Then the status of a college student lowers the vigilance, a combo set. Any normal person will agree to it if there is no urgent matter.

So Alex naturally smiled and nodded: "Okay, okay!"

Alex hate scumbag like this. The people who view other humans as nothing but commodities, caught and sold for money.

Such bastards should be wiped out of existance. And now equipped with the skills of an Agent he can do it effortlessly.

The hunter has disguised himself as the prey, but too bad this human trafficker is unaware of this. But it doesn't matter, anyway. He will suffer later due to such a grave mistake later.

"France, human traffickers. It seems to be the plot of the movie "Taken"?" Alex thought to himself while still playing his innocent persona and communicating with John.

After a few words, he revealed to John the information that he "has no relatives, travelled alone in France, and no one cares about himself".

It was almost as if he hanged a sign on your chest saying, "I am a high-quality target for trafficking".

John was completely sold on Alex's innocent performance. His eyes became brighter and brighter. Looking at Alex was like looking at a large pile of banknotes.

"France is not far from England, and this kind of high-quality goods sells well." John thought.

Of course, John's professionalism kept him from being too obvious. Throughout the immersive performance, he listened to Alex's "past and plans for future" and nodded from time to time.

Alex followed John to the place he introduced. The path gradually became sparsely populated along the way. If there is no accident, John will show his true colours when he gets the right opportunity.