Chapter Twenty: The Prop Room...

"So, boys and girls, lets welcome back the student we all missed very dearly," Downey says, gesturing to me and smiling sarcastically. Here we go again. Teacher Downey vs normal Downey. I smile back with just as much sarcasm, and a few people, including Hemsworth cheer for me. I get up, turn around and take a bow before getting back into my seat. "Also, I'd like to welcome Mrs Paltrow to our lesson. I know you'll remember her from last week, but she's going to be doing some more work with us today. We are doing the Titanic! I hope you've all learned your lines! The show is in two weeks!" I frown, realising I'm supposed to be playing Rose and haven't learnt a thing. "You all know what you're supposed to be doing."

"Actually, I don't," I reply, holding my hand in the air.

"Of course you don't," he replies, taking a seat in hes chair. Miss Paltrow walks over to his desk, and this is the first time I get a proper look at her. She's stunning. Blonde, about Robert's height, thin, blue eyes, white teeth. Ugh. She's perfect. He gets caught up in conversation with her, and my jealous side takes over. I slip off my shoe, and rub my foot up and down his leg underneath his desk. He coughs a little and looks at me briefly before continuing his conversation. I decide to take it a step further, and hold back the giggle that's desperate to escape. I have to really stretch, but stroke his leg all the way up to his crotch and press down a little. He groans and coughs to try and cover it up. I begin sucking on the tip of my pen, trying to turn him on. He glances at me briefly, and double takes. His eyes widen while Miss Paltrow continues talking. They finish up the conversation, and Miss Paltrow wanders off to go help some other people. Downey turns to me and grips my foot tightly with his hand, and tilts his head to the side with narrowed eyes. "Something wrong, Miss Olison?" I bite down on my lip and shake my head. "Good." I pull my foot away and slip my shoe back on. "If you'd like to come with me into the prop room, I'll show you what you need to do." He rises out of his chair and looks at me deviously. I do the same, and follow him into the prop room, which I've never been in. It's basically a dark cupboard with all sorts of old junk inside, but he leads me inside anyway, checking behind us for anybody watching. As soon as we enter, he shuts the door behind us, and the slither of light through the crack in the door beams onto his face. He tilts his head forward and smirks, gesturing for me to go towards him with his finger. I giggle, getting excited and weak at the knees at the same time. Slowly, I step closer. As soon as I'm within arm's reach, he pulls me in and pushes me against the wall. Like a tiger, he pounces on me. "What were you playing at back there huh?" he asks in a low raspy voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrug, playing the innocent card.

"Oh I think you do..." he slides his hands down my back until they're over my ass.

"Hmmm...nope."

"You're a terrible liar."

"I was only teasing, Mr Downey. No harm done."

"Oh really?" He presses himself closer to my body, so I feel his boner pressing into my body. I almost piss myself with laughter. I can't believe that's all it took! "No damage done, huh?"

"You should really learn to control yourself, old man."

"What did you just call me?"

"You mean, old man?"

"You're digging yourself a grave, Miss Olison."

"Believe me, I jumped into my grave a long time ago." I place my hands around his neck and smile as I pull him closer. He presses his lips to mine, moving them slowly in sync. I tug at his hair and he moves his hands into the small of my back and pulls me closer to his body. I can smell his sweet scent, and it gives me goosebumps. A soft moan rumbles in his chest, and he lifts me off the floor, pressing my back to the wall. His hands slide up the back of my thighs until he reaches my hot spot. I let out a deep breath from my nose, our lips still attached, and he smiles into the kiss. Then, he just plops me down and turns to leave. "Hey!" I whisper shout. He turns to look at me with a stupid grin on his face. "What are you doing?"

"Merely getting payback is all," he replies, straightening out his shirt. My jaw is literally dropped in shock. No way did he just...No damn way! I am so gonna get him back for that!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hello my lovelies! This one's a short and sweet chapter, but I've been working on this fanfic a little more, and I can finally tell you all there's actually some ideas being produced in the very slow working idea factory I like to call my brain!:)

I reached 30k reads!!! Whaaaaaaat?!?! It's so surreal, but literally thank you so much guys, you mean the world<3

Love to each and every one of you! x