Chapter Eleven: "That White Powder"

"Shit, Angel...wake up!" I nudge her and nudge her, but nothing is working. She groans, and turns over, her back now facing me. I try the last option, and leap to the other side of her, cupping her face with my hands and pressing my lips to hers. Her eyelids start to flicker, and her soft lips begin to move in sync with my own. "Angel...we have...to...get...up now..." I say between kisses. She pays absolutely no attention, her hands gripping the back of my neck. "Angel...I'm...serious..." She rolls on top of me while wrapping the blanket around her shoulders, her eyes opening slightly.

"What time is it?" She asks, stroking my bare chest. I pull my wrist above my head to check my watch.

"It's almost seven thirty."

"Well damn. Seems we're going to be late," she replies, her million-dollar smile being shown. I smile too, but still roll my eyes at her comment.

"We already are. We really have to go-"

"I thought you were the big guy, why does it matter if you take a morning off?"

"Sweetie, I'm the Principal, I don't pick and choose when I turn up for work. Besides, what excuse do you have, little miss Student?"

"I'm a VIP, my boyfriend's the Principal. And if you're so needed, then why the hell did they make Vice-Principals?" she asks sleepily. I smile at how easily the first sentence rolled off her tongue, and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, stroking her cheek with the pad of my thumb.

"That makes you a very important person to me, not the school. And I don't know about the vices, take it up with the governors," I reply, but she only laughs a sleepy laugh and leans in for another kiss. "Uh uh uhhh," I say, placing a finger to her mouth. "Time for school!" I sit up, and attempt to get her off me, but she straddles my lap and notices my stupid boner. Damn it. Okay, when you wake up to a hot girl cuddling up close to you, it's impossible to not feel a little bit wild. She is an incredibly sexy woman. And I am, after all, a man.

"Well...Someone is mighty excited for school!" I roll my eyes, and she throws her head back with laughter. She comes round and looks at me with a certain glimmer in her eyes. The same glimmer I saw last night when she damn teased me. Oh no. You're not doing it again. She strokes her hand down my chest, following down over my mid-section, until she's at the waistband of my boxers. She stops there for a few seconds, but she soon enough continues, exploring under my boxers, and she takes my member in her hand, pumping up and down slightly. I clench my jaw to hold back the moan, but hard as I try, it is not to be held back. She smiles, the look in her eye growing more lustful every second. I scoop her up and slam her down on the soft mattress. She lands on her back, her legs still wrapped around me, from having straddled me before. I almost forgot she was only in underwear (God knows how the hell I almost forgot THAT), and damn that turned me on even more. The fact we weren't only in public, but at school, made it even more exciting. I stroke her thigh with the back of my fingers, forming goosebumps on her legs. She blushes at my noticing, but as I kiss her inner thighs, she tugs at my hair lightly, a moan escaping her throat. I massage her heat through her panties, and she's already wet. She moans again, letting her head fall back in pleasure. God, she's so amazing. I smile seductively, and slowly tug at her underwear, beginning to pull them off steadily. I watch her begin to reconsider. She tenses, and I can tell she's anxious. Her eyes open and she grips the sheets for dear life.

"Hey, hey, it's fine if you're not ready, I can wait."

She closes her eyes and bites her lip. "I'm sorry...It's just...I've never...you know..."

"You've never..?" I ask, knowing she'll understand. She shakes her head embarrassingly, her face blushing red. I smile softly and place the blanket back over her legs. "That's okay, I can wait a lifetime if I'm waiting for you," I reply, smiling at her softly. She might act like a devil, rather than the angel that her name suggests. But really, she's naive, vulnerable, sweet, angelic. I place my lips to hers, and untangle her legs from around me. She kisses me back and her body relaxes. "But seriously, we have to get ready for school."