I: New Relationships

Third POV
*Mature Content Ahead*

It was 6:00 AM in the Bakugo Estate.

Most still asleep or on guarding shift.

Well, most except two.

"Fuck," a curse slipped from Katsuki's mouth that bared his sharp fangs, as it captured Izuku's sweet tasting ones, "Izuku, if this keeps up any longer I might run dry."

He looked up at the omega who had pleasure-pained expression on his doll-like face, as he bounced on Katsuki's cock like there was no tomorrow.

"T-the first night we did this," Izuku breathlessly wisped out, "We lasted until Kirishima called you asking if you'd be coming into work at 7."

"You did this to me. You got me addicted." As he leaned back in for another kiss.

"It's only been a week and we've done damn near every position possible," Katsuki hummed, reaching out and pinching on the A-cup sized tits the omega had, rightfully earning a moan.

"I think we should up the ante and start doing it anywhere, but the bedroom."

Izuku rolled his eyes, gritting his teeth as his rhythm became rigid and he felt himself begin to pussy-lock on Katsuki's forming knot.

"Awh~!" He moaned, tossing his head back and finishing right there and then.

He fell forward, immediately being caught within Katsuki warm and muscular arms, as the enigma told him to just breathe while drawing circles on his back to calm him down.

"I think I've made you finish one too many times." Izuku panted out, rocking his hips back and forth to settle the both of them feeling the knot within begin to deflate, and with a wet slippery sound, he got up and laid besides the enigma.

He placed his palm atop Katsuki's chest, gently tracing the outline between his pecks.

"Don't tell me you forgot the boys' are still roaming around?" Izuku added, listening to a scoff fall from Katsuki's mouth.

"Not at all," He shook his head, "lately the two of them have been so excited and have been going on about Hiro's new room that's about to be finished."

"Mm," Izuku vocalized, looking past the crack of the curtain to see they sky turning into a vibrant array of blues, "Honestly, you didn't have to."

He then tilted his whole body, so his torso up would rest on Katsuki's abdomen.

"I've been reassured, but sometimes I worry that if I close my eyes for too long things aren't going to stay the same."

Katsuki eyed Izuku's features in the darkness, reaching out and brushing the omega's untamed curls.

Another kiss was pressed to his lips.

"I have a major family sponsored event coming up," Katsuki stated, looking elsewhere for a brief moment to recall it all, "I was hoping you and Hiro would be alongside Riku and I."

Izuku shrugged, "I don't mind going with Hiro, but you said family event."

"Shouldn't Setsuna be the one with you two.?"