XV: Night Two

XV: Night Two

Third POV

From second day photoshoots, individual activities for both parents and children alike, day two's official evening event had finally rolled around.

This time it was White event.

Hiro and Riku matched like yesterday, this time white button ups and white dress pants and a singular glove on their left hand.

For Katsuki, he wore almost the same thing, except there was gold detailing on the folded collar of his suit jacket.

Taking the main stage however was Izuku, with a three-hour fitting for his Vlora & Katrina Exquisite Galenia dress and Aquazzura white platform heels. White eyeliner decorated his lids as rhinestone pendants on each side of his inner eye was placed meticulously. On his neck to finish the look was an Angara aquamarine infirm heart pendant with diamonds.

The four of them, with the inclusion of Mitsuki and Masaru sat at the middle table, engaging in slight conversation before dinner was to be served an hour later.

That's when Masaru looked to his watch and gently tapped his wife, letting her know it was time.

An announcement was to be made.

The both of them stood up, with Masaru heading to the grande double doors on the opposite side of the room which had the grand terrace to have the coordinators begin to open the doors and illuminate the area properly.

Meanwhile, Mitsuki reached over and tapped Izuku who was just about done helping Hiro slick back some of his inherited wild strands of hair.

No amount of hair spray could keep green mane down for long.

"Izuku," Mitsuki hummed, gently pointing her hand to the platform where the microphone, "it's time."

Izuku blushed a bit, nodding his head as he scooted out of his seat and used Katsuki to help him stand upright.

With the aid of one of the servers, he was dutifully escorted up the platform staircase and ushered to the microphone that was all ready for him.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Izuku's voice echoed in a polite tone, "May I have your attention for this next portion of the night's event,"

"The mother and son dance on the terrace."

Slow yet upbeat classical music played through the outdoor sound system, with special lights casting a beautiful glimmer around the perimeter of the terrace.

The photographers made their way out first as Izuku could see people rising from their seats and beginning to head on out and onto the terrace.

A small smile made its way on Izuku's face as he could see in the distance Mitsuki and Hiro making their way on out.

"Adorable," he gushed in his head, as he returned back to his own seat with his own proposition.

Although the second he arrived, it appeared Riku had other plans in mind.

"It appears Hiro is occupied," Riku hummed, sliding out of his seat and holding out his hand as he bowed his head, "May I have this dance, then?"