XII: Night One

XII: Night One

Third POV

Daytime descended into night.

The first night of the event had finally come.

Today would be the Black day, as those in the leading family were in their own respective dressing rooms.

• • •

"And go ahead and add the fastening to that-!" Mitsuki's voice rang in Izuku's personal fitting room of the hotel.

Across from his own was Hiro's, to the left of his own was Katsuki and across from Katsuki's was Riku's.

His room, like the others, had a large vanity with many mirrors, different spaces that had different lighting to see how the outfits looked. He had an exceptional crew for wardrobe, hair and makeup all of which were professionals, unlike that time when he went to the Le Cygne.

There were refreshments and snacks that were there to his liking and even someone on call to go down to the hotel restaurant to get him something if the room didn't have it.

Izuku stood still on the platform, wearing nothing but a silk robe Mitsuki had custom made for his body as she put it,

'A hotel robe simply won't cut it'.

It seems like she wasn't pulling any punches with these things.

The dress Mitsuki wanted him to wear was absolutely stunning in his eyes.

"Miss Mitsuki, are you positive you want me to wear that?" Izuku's voice quivered, seeing sharp red eyes look to her.

"Are you kidding, sweetheart?" Mitsuki laughed, waving her hand for the hairstylist to fix one of Izuku's curls, "Of course, I do."

She herself was wearing a a golden dress, meant to match with Masaru who wore a pitch black suit with a golden embellished tie.

"Ma'am, we're all done here," Kaina Tsutsumi, one of the coordinators nodded, "Shall we?"

Mitsuki nodded, stepping aside and letting the outfit coordinators do their work on Izuku.

With clips, and meticulous placing, from his face to outfit; it only took the rest of the afternoon and then some, but Izuku was all finished.

Izuku donned a Vlora & Kaltrina Nuit Noir Cressida dress, with the cascading design of gold 3d butterfly and chain embellishments along the anterior of the floor length attire, adding on the matching opera gloves with the same imprints along his upper arm.

Black Medusa Aevitas platforms were slipped onto his feet and a 14k gold plate butterfly necklace was carefully centered on his chest.

All those involved in customizing Izuku stepped back, allowing him to look at himself in the tri-fold floor-length mirror in front of the platform.

Izuku's jaw dropped, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Wow..." a voice spoke for him, making him turn around to see the little guest he had, "You look nice..."