XX: PLAY DATE

XX: PLAY DATE

Third POV
*6 Months Later*

At the moment, Izuku sat with Riku in the living room.

The now third grader eyed Izuku cautiously as he used the crochet needle skillfully.

"Mama, do you really plan on leaving the school?" Riku's voice ended up in a quiet murmur, garnering Izuku's attention.

"Just for a little while," Izuku hummed, stopping his crocheting for a bit as he ruffled Riku's hair, "But, I'm sure you and Hiro will be fine not seeing me for 5 more months at school."

"It's not like I'm leaving you forever."

Riku shrugged then nodded, a smile appearing on his face Izuku pulled him in and gave him a kiss on his temple.

"Now," Izuku began, putting down what was to be a soft pink and white with cartoony flower designs baby blanket, "Care to show me?"

Riku nodded enthusiastically, slipping off the couch and tapping underneath the acrylic coffee table before his hands latched onto it.

A pistol.

It took some time, but Izuku had adjusted to the idea of seeing weapons around the home, much more or less around himself and Hiro considering their history, but Katsuki reassured him that they were safe.

Which to Katsuki's pleasure were rare as he didn't want Izuku to use one anyway. The guns were always tucked away safely and were only pulled out in emergencies,

Or in cases like this...

Riku ensured the safety was on as he handed it over to Izuku.

"It's weird but this one is my favorite." Riku explained, it's not too heavy, "At the moment it has 2 9mm slugs in it."

Izuku looked over to Riku who bore a blank gaze at the gun in the prime omega's posssesion.

"When you want to fire it, steady yourself and keep both eyes on your target and prepare for recoil." He added, watching how Izuku slowly nodded.

"I can't believe Hiro wants to join in on this." Izuku shivered, not necessarily mad at it, but just worried, "So much to know..."

"And you?"

"Pistols are much easier in my opinion," Riku nodded, "Surprisingly, I haven't hurt myself with one whatsoever, and there's a bunch of people watch and a medical crew on standby so you shouldn't need to worry if you do let him."

"He'll only do advanced stuff much much later, that is if he makes good progress."

"Ah," Izuku nodded, feeling the ridged finish on the blacked out handle, "Well, I thank you for informing me about these things."

Riku couldn't help but chuckle, "trying to persuade my dad would be me wasting my time,"

"He doesn't want to consider you being placed in the line of fire, but someone has to tell you the very basics."

His red eyes wandered to Izuku's left hand that now had an official wedding ring on it, that rested on his slowly swelling belly.