XIX: Yours For The Night

Third POV
*Mature Content Ahead*

At some point the boys ended up passing out in Uraraka and Asui's care.

Leaving just Izuku and Katsuki.

They stood at the front of the event hall, giving their gratitude to the now leaving attendees.

The black & white event was officially over, and by later this morning most would've cleared out of the Bakuhatsu hotel.

Just when most people had left, Katsuki had taken the initiative to heave Izuku over his shoulder.

"K-katsuki!" Izuku yelped, thumping the man on his upper back, "What're you doing?"

Katsuki let out a huff, squeezing Izuku's legs, "Obviously, I'm coming to enjoy my future wife."

He remained quiet for the rest of the way to their suite, finally placing the disgruntled Izuku down at the door of the bed.

Before Izuku could let out a word, Katsuki pressed a kiss to the prime omega's lips, reaching forward to remove the dress when he left Izuku's hands gently come on top of his own,

"W-wait, Mitsuki said that this stuff was priceless," Izuku gasped, taking the time to alternate between kisses and speaking, "Y-you can't be rough like last time."

Katsuki stepped back, looking at Izuku in all his glory.

Soon to be naked glory.

"Fine then," He went along, grabbing one of Izuku's hands, grabbing his clothed middle finger and slipping off the opera glove off of his right hand, "stay still for me."

Brashly, he tugged Izuku forward, spinning him around and lining Izuku up with his crotch before he began to unzip the dress.

He watched goosebumps form on Izuku's freckled skin when the dress slid off his body with ease, before looking over at how Izuku was delicate with his other gloved hand and put back on the ring.

Izuku's body shivered, feeling Katsuki's fingertips slide up his back and passed his back dimples, before coiling them around securing them on his a-cup chest.

Sultry moans fell from Izuku's lips, feeling his nipples swell and reddened with each flick and tug Katsuki performed on them.

In a dazed and warmed state, Izuku was then pinned underneath the enigma who wasted little time stripping off his own formal attire.

And when his hands scaled Izuku's waist and slipped off the dainty black lace panties, discarding that on the floor as well, Izuku knew that this was it.

Izuku's thighs clenched together, letting out little omegan whimpers as he felt loving kisses being trailed from his mid back to his nape.

The feeling of Katsuki's hot breath on his still new and healing mating mark sent even more shivers on his spine, as he blurted out a moan when Katsuki began to nibble on it.

"Sen-sensitive..." Izuku garbled out, trying to reach for his mark when Katsuki's hands beat him to it and pinned his hand to the mattress besides his upper torso.