ch. thirteen

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoverse

Neon Moon ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoverse

ch. thirteen - progress
"I'm proud of you."

< • >

Ever since Scaramouche told you that he'd be proud, you've been doing well with your grades lately. Everyone from your class started wondering what was with the sudden change.

You recited, you reviewed, and studied, and you finally passed your homework and tasks on time. Even the teachers were surprised.

It's been two weeks since, and now you are staying up late because exams are coming while on a call with Scaramouche and Childe.

The three of you were having a study session together, except it was only you, and the indigo-haired was participating, and the ginger was scrolling on his Twitter, laughing whenever he came across a funny tweet.

"Wait, I kind of suck at math. You're good at that, right? Can you teach me the derivative shit, whatever that is? I only get some parts, but- It's just so confusing!" You rambled on, scratching your hair as you pressed the tip of your ballpen on your lips.

"I'm good at everything, [y/n]," Scaramouche clarified, making you roll your own eyes. "And yeah, sure, I can help you. Wait, let me write something down real quick." He quickly added, and with that, you could see on his camera that he was writing something down on a piece of paper.

The call went silent to the point that the only thing that could be heard was the shuffling of paper on Scaramouche's line and Childe's quiet laughter.

Within a few moments later, your phone buzzed, followed by Scaramouche's command; "check the group chat." You nodded as you grabbed your phone to do what he told you to.