ch. nineteen

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoversetw: a little spicyIn this chapter, the date is January 3

Neon Moon ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse
tw: a little spicy
In this chapter, the date is January 3.

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoversetw: a little spicyIn this chapter, the date is January 3

ch. nineteen - Birthday part 2
"How about a game of seven minutes in heaven?"

< • >

The party turned out, as expected, good. In all honesty, it's more than 'good.' Perhaps, 'extraordinary' is a way to describe it?

As Scaramouche stated, his friends and some visitors he didn't know went to the party. There were a lot of people, but not too many, to fill their mansion. The only people you were familiar with were Childe, Xiao, La Signora, and Kazuha.

The famous author, Yae Miko, also went to the party. You were a big fan of her books when you were a kid. Although some of them were rated 18 or above, that didn't bother you at all. Reading any sort of book didn't bother you, as long as it sharpened your mind since you used to be a slave of your parent's pride.

While you were talking to the waiter who served some goods, someone suddenly tapped your shoulder. "Come here, my mom is looking for you." It was Scaramouche. His tone sounded in a hurry, which made you nervous.

He held your wrist and dragged you with him, leading you somewhere. Once he reached his destination, he stopped walking, so you did too. He had also let go of your hand, making you disappointed due to the short contact. But you assumed it was necessary because in front of you, stood a tall woman with a purple hair. She was the spitting image of Scaramouche, in fact, the female version of him. Beside her was a woman with long, pink hair whose smile reminded you of a fox.

"...This was the person I was talking about," Scaramouche spoke in a soft tone. Something more rare than a gold. You were surprised to see him speaking like that, but then again, he was in front of his mom, so you assumed it was normal.