ch. twenty two

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoversetw: it gets a little sexual

Neon Moon ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse
tw: it gets a little sexual

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoversetw: it gets a little sexual

ch. twenty-two - What truly happened
"I'm all yours."

< • >

I felt a burning rage of jealousy when I saw her and Heizou walk into that room together. Not to mention, I was worried too. Who knows what Heizou might do to her? Not that I don't trust Heizou, but I don't trust people combined with alcohol.

"Fuck, is it seven minutes yet?" I asked Childe, who was standing beside me. He was leaning on the wall, holding his phone while managing the time. Beside him was me, sitting on the floor and looking so anxious.

"Calm down. It's barely a minute," Childe responded, waving his hands in the air. This game was a bad idea. That's why I was opposed to playing this. Not that I hate this game, but I hate the fact that the bottle didn't pick me and her.

Who knows what they could be doing now?

My blood was boiling, rage filling me in. I wanted to go there and open the closet and yell at the whole world that no one is allowed to touch [y/n]. My [y/n].

"Is it seven minutes yet?" I asked Childe once more. I knew it wasn't. But I kept on wishing that it was. I wanted time to move faster.

"Ugh, no. It's been two minutes," Childe responded. And that was it. That was enough. I stood up from my seat and walked hastily.

I could hear Childe's murmurs of telling me not to go there, for I'd break the rule. Does it look like I even care? I didn't want to play this game, anyway.

My [y/n] could be getting fucked any minute by now, and I don't want that. I want to be the one to do that, at the right time, of course.