ch. thirty eight

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoverse[h/c] - hair color, fluff

Neon Moon ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse
[h/c] - hair color, fluff

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoverse[h/c] - hair color, fluff

ch. thirty-eight - Just us, alone
"last week with you."

< • >

After your trip to Sumeru, you only have one week left before you move back to Snezhnaya. According to your mom's letter, she had planned to pick you up at Dainsleif's place, accompanied by Childe's brother, Teucer.

You felt kind of depressed. You were already enjoying your time here in this town with Scaramouche and your friends, but your bitch of a family had to take you away.

You thought it was unfair, but maybe it's for the best. Everyone has to make peace with their past, in order to move to the future. It's as if, how can you peel an apple if you lost the peeler. The best thing to do is to look for it, right? Then so should you confront the past.

Currently, you are sitting on the couch, watching Scaramouche and Dainsleif play TCG. Given the last two's interactions, you were surprised that they got along really well.

The battle was really heated since both were competitive. You had fun watching them bicker and insult each other, but in the end, they got along and played fair.

"Oh my, you lost again," said Dainsleif in amusement. He found it funny the way Scaramouche irritatedly sigh.

The tall male looked at the clock, noticing that it won't be long til the time struck 4:00 PM. "Should I prepare snacks for the both of you?" he asked, setting his cards down on the sofa table.

You glanced at Scaramouche for a second who hesitated to answer, so you decided for him. "We can help!" You insisted, giving Dain a soft smile.