ch. fifteen

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoverse

Neon Moon ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoverse

ch. fifteen - hang out
"Never knew it could be this fun."

< • >

"What do you guys wanna do?" Childe asked as he placed both of his arms on you and Scaramouche's shoulder.

"Kill myself and die," the indigo-haired tiredly responded, for he was mentally and physically drained after that long practice. Not to mention, he had to memorize a whole-ass speech within a week. That wouldn't be a problem for him, right? But it is a problem! Because the poor boy is experiencing burnout.

After hearing his response, Childe deadpanned. "That's so boring, how about you, [y/n]?" The ginger turned his head to look in your direction, waiting for your answer and hoping it wouldn't be as boring as Scaramouche's.

"Carnival? Or the mall! Okay, to be honest, I'm in the mood to eat ice cream, and ride roller coaster, and watch cinema, and go shopping for clothes, or something. I don't know, I'm indecisive. But it's up to you! Since you're the one paying," you smiled at him in a manipulative way, your broke ass could never spend a single money.

Childe was shocked, but he agreed either way. "W-wha.. okay, nevermind. I'll pay. Let's do your plan one by one." He said, nothing better to do in mind other than what your suggestion was.

"Bro, no way. I'm not coming. Pass—" before Scaramouche could leave, you grabbed his wrist. "You're coming with us! And that's that," you grinned, pulling him closer, which earned a hiss from the male.

"Furreal bro, you can't skip homies hang out," Childe commented, backing you up as he held Scaramouche's other wrist to cage him.

The indigo-haired let out a sigh before finally agreeing. "Fine, but be quick. I have to be home before eleven," he finally agreed, looking at his watch in the process to check the time. It was 4:08 PM.