ch. thirty six

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoversetw: smut i think

Neon Moon ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse
tw: smut i think

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoversetw: smut i think

ch. thirty-six
"You're not gonna let me off easily, aren't you?"

< • >

"Let's talk, then." You smiled at him. Inside you were feeling nervous. It felt like all your working cells stopped functioning and started panicking.

Scaramouche raised a brow, feeling normal. Since you weren't breaking up with him, all his burdens were eased. There's nothing worse than that, right? But he was wrong. Because when those words came out of your mouth, his world shattered.

"I'm moving back to Snezhnaya." You had gathered all the courage to say those words. You looked down at the ground since you couldn't bare to look at Scaramouche's reaction.

"Oh," was all he could say. After a moment of silence, Scaramouche decided to ask. "When are you leaving?"

"Next next week," you responded truthfully, not finding a reason to lie. You could hear Scaramouche let out a shaky sigh as he walked in your direction. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into an embrace.

He buried his face in your shoulder and questioned, "would it be too late to make up with you?" The tone of his voice sounded soft. It feels like it could break any moment if you responded with the wrong answer.

"No, not yet." You paused for a second, thinking about what to reply next. "Let's make the most of memories," you smiled at him, stroking his hair.

After he heard you say those words, he pushed you to the bed while still burying himself in your neck.

"What are you doing?—" you were cut off when you suddenly felt him bite your neck. You let out a loud yelp as his teeth sunk into your skin.