Story ShortZ: Shantae's Tickle Torture

It was a nice sunny day at Scuttle Town. No Villains, No Sirens, It was all at peace. Our heroes get to take a break for once! But Shantae was hiding something. Something that she didn't want Chris to know.

Chris: Shantae? Is everything alright?

Shantae: Oh yeah! Everything's fine here! Oh look at the time! Gotta go! Bye!

Shantae quickly walked away and ran to her Lighthouse and she closed the door and peaked out the window. Then Chris was confused until Vegeta and Frieza came in.

Chris: But you just talked to me...

Frieza: *Frieza Laugh* HELLO MONKEY!!!

Chris: THAT'S RACIST FRIEZA!! Anyways what do you guys what?

Vegeta: What's wrong with you?

Chris: Well Shantae's hiding something from me. But I don't know what is is! How do I figure out the truth?

Vegeta: All you need to do is Torture the woman until she spills the glass of water and she says the truth. Tickle Torture would do just fine.

Chris: Okay! Thanks!

Then it was night. Everyone was sleeping peaceful but then when Shantae woke up, she was tied up and she was shocked.

Shantae: What the!? Who did this!? Let me go!!

The Culprit was Chris.

Shantae: Chris!? What are you doing!?

SSGSS Chris: Getting the truth out of you.

Shantae: WAIT NO PLEASE STOP!!!

Then Chris charged at Shantae... and began to tickle her with a feather.

Shantae: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WAAHAHAHAIT PLEAHAHAHASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

SSGSS Chris: Not until you tell me the secret!!

Shantae: NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAO!! IAHAHAHAH NEVAHAHAHAHAHER TALAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAK!!!!! I'LLHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVAHAHAHAHAHER TALAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAK!!!!!!

UUI Chris: (Echoed Voice): THEN I GUESS I HAVE TO GO MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!!! HYAAAAAH!!!!

Chris went Ultra Instinct and then he began to tickle her maximum overdrive and she laughed even harder.

Shantae: *Tearing up of Laughter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!! I NEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHED AIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRR

UUI Chris: (Echoed Voice): YOU'LL GET AIR ONCE YOU TELL ME YOUR SECRET!!!!

Shantae couldn't stop laughing because Chris was tickling her Belly, her feet and her Armpits and she got to the point where she needed air and her sides were hurting from laughter. So she had no choice but to tell him her secret.

Shantae: *Tearing up for Laughing* I REALLY WANT TO MARRY YOU!!! I RRALLY WANT TO MARRY YOU!!!

Chris: *Furiously Blushing* Wait what!?

Chris stopped tickling Shantae and then she took alot of deep breathes for air and then she got free from her ropes and then knocked Chris out with a smack of her hair. Then 2 hours later Chris was cuffed to the wall and met Shantae with 10 Feathers in her hand.

Chris: Wait! Shantae you don't need to do this!!!

Shantae: Oh it's payback time~

Then Shantae started to tickle Chris in the armpits and then he started to laugh hardly.

Chris: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! I BEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAG YOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAU!!!!!

Shantae: I'll stop until I'm satisfied with my Revenge!!

Chris: I DIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANT MEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN TOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAO!!!! IAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAM SAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARRY!!!

Shantae: Sorry isn't gonna buy it!!!

Then Chris broke free and then he grabbed Shantae and started to tickle her belly.

Shantae: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP CHRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIS!!

Chris: NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT TIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHLE A
YOAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAU STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP FIRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAST!!!

Chris: NEVAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHER!!!

Both of them tickles each other and then they were crying from laughter and then they continued to tickle and laugh until their sides were hurting and then 7 minutes later then finally stopped tickling each other and then they both collapsed to the floor and then they were breathing heavily in exhaustion for Laughing so long.

Shantae: I... Want you... Marry you... Someday....

Chris: Your... Wish is... My command...

Shantae silently laughed and then she snuggled with Chris and he snuggled with her back and then they fell asleep. But everyone was watching the whole thing outside.

Arianna: Oh. My. God.

Vincent: WHAT THE F(BEEP)-

The End