If Evil Chris was in: Final Destination

You all know Final Destination right? If so, never watch it again, it's too inappropriate. But here's what would happen if Evil Chris was in here.

Evil Chris: Soooo bored.

Evil Chris had nothing to do. All of his friends were on vacation and they forgot him. He was wondering what to do until he found Mayor Scuttlebutt's Credit Card.

Evil Chris: Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!! This is gonna be fun.

Somewhere in a Dark Abyss, Death woke up and brushed his teeth and grabbed his Scythe and headed off for work.

Death: *Takes a deep breath* What a Wonderful Day to take people's souls!

Death then started to take souls of the living until he found a Race Track and he had an evil idea.

Death: Oh ho ho ho this is gonna be fun.

Evil Chris was at the race track along with the huge crowd that was cheering. But he was still bored because of the Cars zoning around for hours. He had enough and he just left. Then he grabbed a Slushie and not long before people started to scream in fear and pain as the race track was up in Flames and it started to crumble.

Evil Chris: What. The hell. Is going on.

Person: MULTIPLE PEOPLE ARE DYING!!! THEIRS BEEN AN ACCIDENT THAT TURNED INTO A DISASTER!!!

Evil Chris: .  . . .

Evil Chris: I can live with that.

Evil Chris then walked away and thej a Tire came zooming in at his direction behind him but then he gave a thrust of his arm and destroyed the Tire into Dust while drinking his Slurpie. Then Death was shocked.

Death: *Spits out Fanta* WAIT WHAT!? Ugh. This man got lucky. But Death is coming to him soon! *Evil Laughing*

Then Evil Chris decided to get a haircut, so he went to the barber shop and then sat down.

Female Barber: So what will it be?

Evil Chris: Don't know, don't care.

Then he decided not to and then he was about to leave until a Mowing Machine hitted a golf ball and thej shot at Evil Chris and when it hitted him, it just literally shattered into a million pieces.

Evil Chris: Okay. You might wanna clean that up.

Evil Chris then left the barber shop.

Death: WHAT!? HOW THE HELL DID HE SURVIVE!?! YOU KNOW WHAT!? SCREW MY VICTIMS!! I WANT THIS ASSHOLE DEAD!!!

Evil Chris decided to take a swim in the public pool. He didn't have a card to go in so he climbed over the fence and accidentally activated the System that sucks in water. He dived in and then he was sucked in but immediately clogged it by his scarf.

Evil Chris: Damn it. That was my favorite scarf!!! I'll just get a new one. No wait, I can just create one.

He created a new scarf and then the machine broke. So he left the pool to do something else.

Death: *Tyler1 screaming* WHY. WON'T. HE. DIE!? DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Evil Chris went to the Hospital to donate to Ill Children and make their wishes come true by showing kids some of his Abilities and Super Saiyan forms and they never felt so special.

Evil Chris: *Warm Smile* I like this place.

After an Hour of doing so, he decided to end the day by watching a movie, but when he walked out of the Hospital, he was struck by an Ambulance and it was ruined but he was completely unscathed. He got the driver out and then took him inside the hospital to get him treated and then left to the Mall Theater.

Death: *GODZILLA ROAR*

Evil Chris got his beverages and then sat down to watch the movie. After 30 Minutes he just realized that this was a waste of time and realized his friends were getting ready to go on Vacation. So he left the building as fast as he could and then the Entire Mall went up in Flames while blood was everywhere and then he used Mugen Za Warudo to reset Time and prevent this from happening. He prevented all deaths from happening and then dissappeared back into the main timeline and then he went to a Cafe to greet his friends.

Chris: What's up Evil Me?

Shantae: I hope your ready for some Vacay!

Evil Chris: Oh yeah. *Stops an Incoming Truck from crashing into the shop* I'm more than ready.

Angel Shantae: *Giggles*

Then Death lost his S##T and broke in.

Death: *CELL SCREAMING*

Death lost his mind and then he started to rapidly slash Evil Chris with his Scythe but he avoided every single slash while sipping some coffee.

Death: WHYYYYYYY DO MY SLASHES ALWAYS MISS YOU!??!?!?

Evil Chris: Who are you?

Death: I'M F##KING DEATH MAN!!! I TRIED TO KILL YOU BY CAUSING ONE IN A MILLION CHANCES OF ACCIDENTS!! BUT YOU SURVIVED THEM!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Evil Chris: You have 10 Seconds to run.

Death: OR ELSE WHAT!?

Evil Chris grabbed Death and then he took him back in time. He made Death get run over by Race Cars, shot by a Golf Ball, ran over by a Ambulance, Exploded in a Truck and ran over by one, sucked by a Pool Sucker, and crushed by a Escalator. Then he took him back to the main timestream.

Evil Chris: Run.

Death: I'M SORRY MAN!! I'M SORRY!! *Crys home to his Mommy*

Evil Chris: Hope every bone in your body is doing alright. Dumbass.

Everyone: *Laughing*

Me: And that's what would happen if he was in Final Destination!

The End