The Super Mario Bros. Movie, My Version

Sandra: Daddy! Can you please do this?

King Ingnus: I don't know... I would look ridiculous.

Sarah: Please father!

Queen Sahara: Come on dear!

King Ingnus: Ummm...

Queen Sahara/Sandra/Sarah: Pleeeeeease

Queen Sahara/Sandra/Sarah: Pleeeeeease...?

King Ingnus: *Small Blushing* Oh alright... Enough with the eyes...

Sandra/Sarah: Yay!

Queen Sahara: Thank you dear! *Kisses him on the cheek*

King Ingnus: *Large Blushing*

The Scene cuts to Scuttle Palace and then a drop of Lava fall to the ground before more and more drop and then Beams of Ki are lifting Tan Line Temple to the Palace and then it landed and anchors landed on the ground as Tan Line Guards ran out and got into a formation and Bruce jumped of the Temple and did a Superhero Landing.

Prime Bruce: BEHOLD! The King of the KOOPAS!

Then Bruce slammed his staff down and then the Guards got into a formation as the door raised up and King Ingnus jumped down and walked forward, a Guard was shivering and then Ingnus stopped when he reached the front of his Squadron.

LSSJ King Ingnus: . . . .

LSSJ King Ingnus: OPEN THE GATES!!!

The Gates opened and it revealed John with Scuttle Town Guards and the Townspeople ready for battle as slided their feet of the sand and prepared to fight.

John: ATTACK!!!

The Guards and Townspeople did a war cry and then grabbed their weapons and ran to battle as John smiled and then the Guards and Townspeople began to stab and slash Ingnus, but it was just breaking their weapons and the others threw Sandballs at him and then two woman pushed a Catapult to their location and fired a Large Sand Ball at one of the Guards as he slided of the sand on Impact. Then John ordered everyone to stop.

John: That is but a taste of our fury! Do you yield?

LSSJ King Ingnus: *Evil Laughing* I do not.

Then Bruce transformed into Super Saiyan God and used God Bind to lift everyone up and throw them in all directions and they landed and they were surrounded by Guards. Then Ingnus uses Gigantic Roar to destroy the gates and the castle and then the scene switches to Ingnus holding a Genie Lamp.

LSSJ King Ingnus: I finally found it! NOW WHO'S GONNA STOP MEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?

The Scene switches to Chris while dressed like Mario, screaming in fear as he jumped out of a pipe and then he crashed all the way down to the ground and then he was unconscious. He woke up and moved his arm around and then he saw the Mushroom Kingdom.

Chris: Woah... What is this place?

He then saw a mushroom and then he was about to touch it but then Rokan dressed like Toad, stopped him.

Rokan: DO NOT TOUCH THAT MUSHROOM YOU'LL DIE!!!!

Chris leaped back and shaken his arms in fear but then Rokan patted the Mushroom.

Rokan: Oh sorry! That one's perfectly fine!

Rokan: Come on Mario!

Then Rokan was leaping from Mushroom to Mushroom while Chris followed along all the way to Mushroom Kingdom.

Chris: Mushroom Kingdom! Here we come!

THE SUPER MARIO BROS. MOVIE

Then Scene switches to Zuri running away from Bones and Rags before he got inside a Castle and shutted the door on them trying to keep them out.

COMING SOON

Me: That's lunch everyone! We'll do the second Trailer some other time!

End of Part 1