REVENGE OF THE MOVIE

Sonic: *Munching on popcorn* Alrighr guys it's movie night at Casa De Fanboy and it's your turn to pick!

Sonic: But we are not watching Snow Dogs again, that movie is the Woooooorst~!

Shantae: Your right Sweetie! Snow dogs are the Woooooorst~!

Harmony: The Woooooorst~!

Everyone: The Worst Eveeeeeer~!

Everyone laughed until the lights went off. Then Shantae was punched in the gut extremely hard before Sonic was slammed like a Ragdoll. And then he was blasted to the Wall.

Chris: SHANTAE!? SONIC!?!

Arianna: WHO ARE YOU!?

Sonic: Oh no....

Sonic: IT CAN'T BE!!!!

Then a Figure landed on the Ground and then smiled madly. IT WAS SNOW DOGS.

GOD Snow Dogs: Did you all miss me? The Woooooorst Movie ever?

Shantae: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?

GOD Snow Dogs: I Trained with the Gods of Movies and reached a form beyond Perfect! Then I absorbed all of you and Grand Zeno in a Different Timeline!!!

Sonic: HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO DO THAT!?

GOD Snow Dogs: I did one Push-up in Ohio.

GOD Snow Dogs: You think I am the worst? WELL WHEN I'M DONE WITH ALL OF YOU, YOUR BODIES WILL BE THE WOOOOOORST~!!!!

Sonic: RU-

Then Snow Dogs grabbed Sonic and the slammed him around like a ragdoll before he blasted him all the way to the center of the Earth.

Amy: SONIC!!!

GOD Snow Dogs: *BROLY Z LAUGHING*

Then he began to grabbed the Half-Genies and then beat the living lives out of them before he flew up to the house and then he blasted down Massive Beam of Dark Energy that destroyed the Continent. Then he slammed down on Everyone over and over again until he was laughing madly.

Sonic: YOU FREAKING PSYCHOPATH!!!!

GOD Snow Dogs: If you want me to stop!! THEN SAY I'M THE BEST!!!!

Sonic: I'd rather die.

Then Snow Dogs grabbed Shantae and he broke her arm as she screamed in pain before he slammed her to the ground and started to beat the living life out of Shantae before turning to Sonic.

GOD Snow Dogs: SAY IT OR THE WOMAN DIES!!!!

Shantae: *Crying in Pain*

Sonic: OKAY YOUR THE BEST YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

God Snow Dogs: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!

Sonic: *Crying* SNOW DOGS ARE THE BEEEEEEEEEST~!!!!

GOD Snow Dogs: Good. Was that so HARD!?!?

Then he letted go of Shantae and then snapped his fingers and everything went back to normal and time was reversed back to the part where Everyone was about to watch a Movie.

GOD Snow Dogs: MAY THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU TO NOT MESS AND BULLY MOVIES WITH PUPPIES!!!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!?

Everyone: YES SIR!!!!

GOD Snow Dogs: GOOD!!! NOW NEVER EVER SAY THAT SNOW DOGS ARE THE WORST OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL GIVE YOU ALL EXTREME PAIN THAT YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE ALL DEAD!!!! DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR!?!?

Everyone: YES SIR!!!!

GOD Snow Dogs: Good. Now enjoy the movie.

Then Snow Dogs dissappeared while T Posing. What a Legend. Then everyone had PTSD to NEVER make fun of Snow Dogs again. Then (My) Everyone entered the room.

Chris: What the Flamey-o happened here?

Sonic: *Crying while rocking back and forth*

Chris: Nevermind.

Here's a lesson, Never and I mean NEVER, make fun of a Movie filled with PUPPIES.

The End.