The Heartbreaking Truth...

Why Does Evil Chris have a Purple Scarf? This will reveal it all

Angel Shantae was sitting on the rooftop of the Lighthouse, singing gently when Evil Chris came up with her and then sat down. Everyone was watching him and they were confused on one question.

Rottytops: What does Evil Chris have a Purple Scarf?

Vegeta: Who cares.

Goku: Vegeta!!!

Freddy: Shhhh!!! They'll hear us!!

Then Angel Shantae noticed him and then she was confused on one thing.

Angel Shantae: Is there anything you need, Chris?

Evil Chris: Shantae... I think.... *Takes off his Scarf* This belongs to you.

Then everyone was confused. But when they looked at His Scarf and Shantae's Hair, they started to cry hardly. It all made sense...

Memory

Evil Chris was carrying his Deceased Shantae to the Lighthouse, or what was left of it and he sat down with her in his arms. Then he cut off her Large Pony Tail and then he wrapped it around his Neck as a Scarf while crying silently. Then he took off his mask and then took off her Earrings and putted them on the ears of his Mask. Then he looked at her and gave her a Kiss on the cheek while tears flowed down his cheeks.

Angel Shantae placed her hands on her Face and then she started to cry. She sobbed a little before she broke down in tears and hugged him. Evil Chris cried bloody tears and wrapped her Deceased Hair around her and hugged her. The two cried before everyone was crying hardly for them. They finally knew why he had a Purple Scarf. It was all he had left of his Alive Shantae...