My OC's meet a Karen - Part 1

Chris: *Goes to the fridge to get a Glass of Milk*

There is no more milk.

Chris: Dang it! Guys we ran out of milk!

Everyone: We'll go to the market.

Everyone went to the market to get what they needed and went their separate ways to get what they needed. Until yes, a Karen is coming to ruin their day, and after that her life will be ruined. LITERALLY.

Chris: Now where's that dang milk?

Shantae; I think it's at the Dairy Section.

Karen: *Just minding her own business*

The Karen saw Shantae and then she was disgusted by her look. So she ran up to her. AKA, BIG MISTAKE.

Karen: HEY YOU!

Shantae: Is there something you need mam?

Karen: Why are you dressed like that!? You look like a Stripper!!

Shantae: Mam I'm not a Stripper!! I'm a Belly Dancer!!

Karen: Same thing!! And why did you dye your hair and allow it to grow so long!? It looks hideous!!!

Shantae: First of all, I was born with this Hair Color, second of all, I like my hair long!

Karen: Well too bad!!! *Takes out Scissors* I'm going to give you a Proper Haircut!!!

Shantae: Mam!! Don't even think about cutting my hair!!

Karen: *Grabs Shantae's Arms* TOO BAD!!!

Shantae: LET ME GO!!!

The Karen was about to cut Shantae's hair and she screamed loudly for Chris. Then while in Universal Ultra Instinct, he grabbed the Karen's arm and broke the Scissors she had in her hand which made her let go of Shantae.

Karen: Y-Y-You must be Chris!! Tell this Stripper to properly be a Woman!!

UUI Chris: (Echoed Voice) THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND.

Karen: W-WHAT!?

UUI Chris: (Echoed Voice): YOU FOOL!!!!

Chris unleashed an Angry Kamehameha at the Karen and she screamed in pain as she was blasted away all the way to a mountain that exploded on impact

Chris unleashed an Angry Kamehameha at the Karen and she screamed in pain as she was blasted away all the way to a mountain that exploded on impact. Chris hugged Shantae while angrily looking at the mountain.

UUI Chris: (Echoed Voice) Stupid Karens.

Shantae: Did you really had to take it that far?

UUI Chris: (Echoed Voice) Yes.

With Sky and Vincent...

Vincent: You want me to get you more Bird Food for Wrench?

Sky: Oh yeah! That way we can get out faster!