Friendly Reminder: NEVER TOUCH ANGEL SHANTAE

It was dark, and Angel Shantae has gone missing. Everyone was looking for her. Then they went inside a massive Warehouse and then they saw that Thugs has kidnapped her for ransom and she was tied up.

Angel Shantae: Mmmmph!!!!

Chris: LET HER GO!!!!

Fredbear: What do you want with her!?

Thug Leader: If you don't wanna see her WINGS get ripped off. Give us a Million Zeni! Or else we're just gonna rip rip rip!!!

Chris: Grrr...

Thug Leader: No? THEN SAY BYE BYE TO YOUR WINGS!!!

Angel Shantae: *Muffled Screaming*

Evil Chris:

There was Creepy Whistling. Everyone was confused but the Thugs felt souls and Sins crawling up their back. They were absolutely terrified as they turned around and saw Evil Chris.

 They were absolutely terrified as they turned around and saw Evil Chris

GSSJ HATE Evil Chris: *Creepy Whistle*

The things were terrified and they ran away screaming in fear only to be killed in a matter of seconds and then The Leader letted go of Angel Shantae and ran for his dear life.

Thug Leader: I'M SORRY!!!!

GSSJ HATE Evil Chris: *Demonic Voice* Go ahead Idiot. Run. Makes it more fun for me. *DEMONIC ROARING*

Then the Leader got teared to shreds and then he died while screaming in absolute pain and then Evil Chris was covered in blood and then he freed Angel Shantae.

Angel Shantae: I tried to warn them!

GSSJ HATE Evil Chris: *DEMONIC GROWLING*

Then everyone was was terrified and then they had trouble sleeping at night. They had nightmares every time they went to sleep.

GSSJ HATE Evil Chris:

Everyone: *SCREAMING LIKE GIRLS*

GSSJ HATE Evil Chris: *DEMONIC LAUGHING*

Angel Shantae: *Cute Giggling*

Me: *Crying in the corner while rocking back and forth*