Emma's Success

Emma's POV

So the night after the Hogsmeade visit. Sirius Black brook into the school during the Halloween feast. Tried to break into the Gryffindor Common Room. But was refused entry by the Fat Lady. He slashed her portrait. She was fine, but her portrait had to be taken for repairs. So Sir Cadogan portrait took her place for the time being. He changed the password several times a day, it was annoying.

Snape taught Defense one day. Because Professor Lupin was recovering from a full moon. I went to see him before dinner. And asked him about his school friends and what forms they took. When I heard Sirius took the form of a black dog. It got me thinking about Loki. But it's only a theory, I'd test it later.

Anyway today was the first quidditch match of the year. Except Gryffindor Vs Hufflepuff instead of Slytherin Vs Gryffindor. As Apparenlty Draco's arm is to sore to fly. I honestly think he's just trying to mess with the Gryffindor teams heads.

It's also the first lighting storm of the year. Which is perfect timing. As I completed my potion several days ago. I'd check it after the match. And if I did it correctly, it should be blood red. But right now I am watching the match with the rest of the school. I'd done a water repelling charm on myself to prevent myself from getting soaked. I notice Coal and Loki in an empty stall watching the game from under the bleachers. To avoid the rain. Silly dogs.

A time out had been called. We're currently fifty points up, but they could play well into the night unless the snitch is caught soon. "Emma, what was that spell you used?" Hermione asks me.

"Impervius" I tell her and she runs off. I watch her join the team and take Harry's glasses. Tapping them with her wand. "Honestly, why didn't they do that at the beginning of the match" I matter.

"I know right" Fay tells me. "Think Harry will catch the snitch?" she asks me.

"He hasn't lost a match for us yet" I tell her. She nods her head. Play resumed and Hermione returned to us. As Harry disappeared into the clouds with Cedric. Both chasing the snitch. "Go Harry!" I shout with Hermione.

I spot George send a bludger at a hufflepuff chaser. Making them drop the quaffle. Which was caught by Angelina. "Way to go George!" I cheer and he fists bumps the air.

"I thought you liked Draco" Fay says confused.

"I did, or do. I don't know" I tell her.

"Personally, I think her and George would be a better couple" Ginny states. "And I'm not being biased just because his my brother" she tells me.

"I don't know how I feel about either, but I'll figure it out" I state. Just then we hear scream of horror. We look up to see Harry falling towards the ground and dementors. I draw my wand and point it at the Dementors. "Expecto Patronum!" I shout and my raven shoots from my wand heading towards them. As Dumbledore slowed Harry's fall. He then senthis own patronus to help mine.

Harry was taken to the hospital wing. But his broom was broken beyond repair. I went to were I had hidden my potion. To see it's become blood red. I take it to the astronomy tower, knowing I wouldn't be disturbed there. I had read that some witches and wizards are disorientated at first when they first transform.

I uncork the phial and drink it. I feel a fiery pain and an intense double heartbeat. In my minds eye, I see the out land of a raven. Before I transform into one, shrinking. I dropped the phial and cawed in confusion flapping my new wings.

"Someone there?" I hear someone asks. I caw and flap my wings more. George appears as I land on my side. "Whoa easy" he tells me. He comes to try help and I peck at him. "Hey, I just want to help" he states. I caw and flip over ruffling my feathers. Then look into his eyes. "Wait, I know those eyes" he mumbles. I caw and hop away. "That you Emma?" he asks shocked.

I caw flapping my wings at him. "So this was your secret?" he asks amused. "Well it worked, just take deep calm breaths" he tells me. I do so and relax. "Think you can fly?" he asks me. I looked at the storm and gave him a 'really' look. "Right, the storm" he mutters. "Anyway Harry was wondering why you weren't at his bed side" he tells me.

I focus on my human form and turn back. "I had to take the potion in private, thought now would be a good time" I tell him shrugging. As I dust my robes off.

"I can't believe you kept a leaf under your tongue for a month without anyone noticing" he tells me.

"It was hard, believe me" I tell him. "Used a sticking charm to keep it in place" I state.

"Clever" he say. "Take it, this is a secret?" he asks.

"Yep, think you can keep it?" I ask him.

"Of course" he says. "Now lets head to the feast" he says wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I nod my head in agreement. We head downstairs.

"Vane, a word?" Draco asks.

"Go ahead George, save me a seat" I tel him. He nods and left. "Hey Draco, guess your happy Gryffindor lose" I state.

"Yep" he says with a smirk. "What's up with you and those twins?" he ask me.

"It's just George and we're friends. He's been helping me" I tell him.

"With what?" he asks me.

"I can't say, it's a secret" I tell him.

"Yet you trust him over me?" he asks annoyed.

"Don't be angry Draco, he found out and he's kept the secret" I tell him. "How would you like to go to Hogsmeade together next time?" I ask him.

"Sorry already have plans" he tells me.

"Ok, well I'm available if you ever wish to talk" I tell him.

"Doubt it, see you around" he tells me and left. I am very confused by his behaviour. But shrugged it off as I entered the great hall. George called me over. So I sat beside him and he introduced me to his twin & Lee. We had dinner together as they discussed their next prank.

A/N

Picture above of Emma's animagus form and picture on the external link of her patronus.