Harry's First Hogsmeade Visit

Emma's POV

So it's time for the second Hogsmeade visit. I haven't spoken to Draco the last two and half weeks. I hoped he'd approach me, so that we could talk. Maybe go to Hogsmeade together. But no luck. He's acting very childish and I don't know why. What's wrong with me being friends with George?

Speaking of George, he's helped me a lot with looking after Coal & Loki. Both look great. No longer under weight. But I still worry, especially as it has started to snow. George and I have gotten closer, but I'm still unclear on my feelings. They'd be much clearer if Draco would just talk to me.

Anyway, today Hermione, Ron and I going to the Shrieking Shack. Afterwards I'd meet up with George. So that we can fed the dogs and test out my animagus wings. I haven't had a chance to yet. And today would be a good day to test them without fear of being caught by a professor.

Harry said he's going to try sneak into Hogsmeade. But no way he'd get past dementors, even with his cloak. So I told George and he said he'd handle it with his brother. Then meet me at the Three Broomsticks.

Hermione, Ron and I left the school together. And walked to Hogsmeade. We went to the post office first as I wanted to test their postal service. So I'd written a letter for mum. I sent it and paid for the service. We then went to the shrieking shack.

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Hermione asks us.

"Yes" I tell her.

"Twice" Ron adds.

"Oh. Do you want to move a bit closer?" Hermione asks us.

"I'm open to that idea" I tell her.

"Huh" Ron says confused.

"To the shrieking shack?" Hermione asks him.

"Oh, no. I'm fine here" he states.

"Don't be such a coward" I tell him going to step closer to the shack. When we hear voices. I turn to see Draco with Crabbe and another slytherin boys. I think his name is Pike.

"Well, well. Look who's here. You two shopping for your dream home? Seems a bit grand for you, Weasel-Bee. Don't your family all sleep in one room?" Draco asks Hermione and Ron.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy" Ron snaps.

"Now that's not very friendly. Boys, I think we're going to have to teach Weasel-Bee to respect his superiors" Draco states. Hermione and I stepped in front of Ron.

"Hope you don't mean yourselves" Hermione states.

"How dare you speak to me, you filthy, little..." Draco starts to say.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Draco" I snap glaring at him. Suddenly a snowball hit Draco in the head. I cover my mouth to hide my giggle.

"Who did that?" Draco demands looking around. Two more his him. Then his friends get hit. "Well, don't just stand there!" he orders the other two.

"What?" Pike asks. Something bring his beanie down to cover his eyes. Then knocks Crabbe to the ground. They then grab Draco by his scarf spins him around and he falls to the ground. The person then starts to drag him towards the shrieking shack. But lets him go and he runs off with his friends.

While I was laughing with the other two. Someone then messes with Ron's hat and my hair along with Hermione's. "Harry" Hermione and I laugh. He takes off his invisibility cloak as we all laugh.

"Bloody hell Harry, that was not funny" Ron laughs.

"Then why are you laughing?" I ask him amused. We all have a snowball fight. Before deciding to head to the three broomsticks. So that Harry could try a butter beer and we could all warm up. When we enter I spot George and remember we're supposed to hang out.

"Something wrong Emma?" Hermione asks me.

"I promised George we'd hang out, do you guys mind if I go?" I ask them. Ron looks confused. Hermione nods, she knows I had plans with George. Just not what the plans are.

"You're going on a date with George?" Harry asks.

"Not a date, just two friends hanging out" I tell him. "Have fun and see you back at the castle" I state. I went over to George who had a basket of food for Coal and Loki.

"Ready?" he asks.

"Ready" I tell him with a smile. We left the three broomsticks as Hagrid, McGonagall, Flitwick and the minister arrived. George and I went to the shack then enter the woods. I whistle and the two dogs appear. George sets out the food and hands me a plate. Along with a goblet of butter beer. We sit down and enjoy our food while the dogs dug into theirs.

"So spoken to Malfoy lately?" he asks me.

"Nope, he's being very childish" I tell him.

"His lose" he states. "Ready to try out those wings?" he asks. I nod and stand up. I transform and flap my wings. But I barely float. "You have to flap them harder" he tells me. I nod cawing. I jump on the spot flapping my wings harder. I start to fly. "You're doing it!" he cheers me on.

I fly on the spot and land. Feeling tired as I turn human. "Man that's exhausting" I tell him.

"Sure you'll get used to it" he tells me.

"I know, but I think that's enough practice for one day" I tell him.

"Ok, well I have o go meet Fred and Lee" he states.

"Sure thing, I'm gonna hang with these two a little longer. See you around" I tell him. He nods and left. I then look at Loki and get down to his level looking into his grey eyes. "Hello Padfoot" I say and he stiffens. "Moony has told me a lot about you" I state.

"Think we can talk later?" I ask and he nods. "I'll meet you at the castle entrance tonight after dinner" I tell him. "Please take care of Coal for me" I state. He nods and I left them. I head back to the castle. Where Hermione told me what she and the others over heard in the Three Broomsticks about Sirius Black.

A/N

Picture above of Hermione, Harry and Ron. Picture on the external link of George.