No.

You walk into Draxum's lab, holding your hands behind your back. "Sir I have returned from training." You state as Draxum turns towards you.

     "Good. And just in time." He gestures towards the cat-like animal in a cage, who was trying to get out.

     You stare at the creature for a moment before looking back at Draxum, giving him a confused look.

     He then gestures towards the human in a cage who was going on about food.
Then it clicks. The project he's been working on for years. It's finally began.

     He reaches into the animals cage and snaps the vial from its neck, saying something witty. You were distracted by the whispering going on behind you.

     You sigh and watch Draxum pour the liquid from the vial into the machine. He looks up and watches as his work finally pays off.

     You slightly turn to watch Draxum hold an oozesquito and turn to the human. He undoes the cage and holds the human up with his vines.

     "So.. Is this gonna hurt?" The human asks, looking at Draxum. "Yes. If I'm doing it right." Draxum replies leaning close to the human.

     The oozesquito does its work and mutates the screaming human. The now yokai runs off, yelling as Draxum speaks with the gargoyles on his shoulders.

     You turn to the whispering intruders behind you and watch as they speak amongst themselves.

     After a few moments they leave to the training room. You sigh and turn to Huginn and Muginn who are now harassing the animal.

     You watch as your father speaks about his work. You both hear a loud crash and turn to a tunnel.

     You sigh and watch as Draxums eyes light up while the intruders ramble on and on. The human of the group jumps off the platform yelling her name.

     "Y/N. Take care of the human." Draxum orders and you nod, charging at the human girl.

     As Draxum fights the four yokai, you grab the human by her jacket and throw her off the cage. Disgusting. You wipe your hand off, turning to the human who stands up holding some kind of green bat.

     "Who are you! And why are you not a mutant?" The human asks and you scoff, readjusting your mask. You have no time for banter. You must aid Draxum.

     The girl charges at you, swinging her bat crazily. You sigh and grab her bat, snapping it between your fingers. This causes her to jump back and look at you with a surprised expression. She did not expect you to be that strong.

     You were both snapped out of your staring contest by the golem your father created being knocked to the ground. You sigh once more and turn to Draxum's gargoyles.

     "Take care of this filth. I must aid Draxum." You demand, making your way to Draxum's side. You turn back to see Huginn and Muginn flying around with the human. Good.

     "Accidently impressive. With some work you could be as formidable as I hoped." Draxum says, watching the intruders.

     You say nothing and once again readjust your mask as one of the turtles stand up and blurt out "Okay well. Since you're surrendering-"

     Both you and Draxum chuckle out loud. "Baron Draxum does not surrender." He states, gently pushing you forward.

     You smirk under your mask and shift into a battle stance, as the intruder continues speaking. You close your eyes and tune out the intruders.

     Draxum uses some of his mystic pinecones and coats his arms in a thick shell of goo.

     You slip away while the intruders attack Draxum relentlessly. You knew what was coming and brace as Draxum slams his fists into the ground, sending the intruders flying.

     You slip back to Draxum's side as Huginn lands on his head, muttering he was sorry as he fell.

     You watch as the human lands, still wrestling with Huginn and Muginn. She then stops and turns to the intruders, as they exchange a thumbs up.

     You sigh and Draxum shoots a webbing at the human, trapping her then sending her flying into the intruders who get offended.

     Your stance starts to waver as your vision gets blurry. After your vision unblurs, the smallest intruder is flying around the lab like a ball in a pinball machine.

     You watch as he drops something in the machine, then flies straight towards Draxum. You go to warn him but he jumps out of the way and your knees become weak.

     The intruder lands by the others and they have a quick conversation, before the largest gets sent into a wall.

     Another one of the intruders charges at Draxum while the stolen sword glows. Draxum throws up his arms in a defensive manner as the intruder slashes the air.

     You laugh as a bright blue portal appears underneath the intruder. Another one then appears above the first portal, trapping the intruder in an endless cycle.

     The intruder with the tech slides over to Draxum, spouting useless knowledge before attacking.

     You go to aid Draxum but your vision gets blurry once again. You need to stop. You have to aid Draxum.

     You watch as Draxum gets flung onto the ground by the intruder. The intruder then jumps up ready to land the final blow until the smallest intruder flies into him.

     Draxum stands up. "You fight like untrained buffoons, but under me you could become true warriors!" He yells out while shooting more webbing at the rest of the intruders.

     Your vision comes back and you watch as the intruders bicker amongst themselves while Draxum makes his famous monolog.

     One of the intruders shouts at Draxum causing him to turn around. You watch him mutter something before he gets crushed by a giant rock.

     You run towards the rock, hitting it's surface as hard as you can. You then hear the human yell out at something and turn to them. I'll kill them.

     You charge at them, grabbing them as you all teleport out of the lab.