First mission.

It has been about a month since you became prisoner of the turtle yokai. You've learned their names, and now are slowly starting to trust them.

     Today they dragged you on a mission, of course you objected but they still brought you with.

     You were currently on top of a roof with the turtles who were arguing with each other until Raph kicks Mikey into the building.

     You all drop inside and as you made your way over to the turtles a voice called out.

     "Breaking news." You put your hands in your pockets as the turtles shift into battle stances, looking at the news station where the voice continues.

     "You may have beaten me before, but I'm a little tougher this time." You yawn as the chair slowly turns towards you all.

     You tune the voice out as a very buff worm hopped out of the chair and the turtles all groan in digust.

     You watch as Donnie and the worm banter before Mikey and the worm converse.

     You stumble back as the wall behind the worm explodes and a hippo yokai appears.

     You tune back into what's happening as you examine the hippo yokai. 'Hm. A hippo yokai. At least he's decently dressed. I could recruit him for my army.' You think to yourself.

     You watch as the yokai dances with Mikey before he slips back over to the turtles. The hippo seems to be taken aback by the fake head of a hippo.

     He says something about mating and then does something "villainy" or at least you think so.

     You can't really tell because you've collapsed and your vision is blurry once more, with a bonus of your ears ringing.

     You remain in that state for what feels like hours before your hearing returns.

     You look up to kind of see the hippo and worm yokai conversing, as Mikey lays behind the worm and the other turtles are floating in the air.

     You whine in pain as your back cracks from the position your in, and you fall onto your side panting heavily through your mask.

     Apparently the two yokai notice you, and halt their bickering. You can feel the hippo approaching you, as you struggle to push through the pain.

     "Hey are you okay?" The hippo asks, kneeling down to you with the worm coming up behind him.

     You slowly look up at the hippo as one of your eyes turns pure black.

     The hippo seems to notice and looks at the worm, who appears to be lost in thought.

     You try to scoot away only to cry out in pain from your back, to which the hippos response is laying you on your back.

     "Stay still, we're just trying to help." The worm says, gently holding your hand to try and comfort you.

     You nod to the best of your ability and lay still, your breathing slowly returning to normal.

     The hippo yokai removes your mask from your face and lays it on the ground, before placing his hands on your back.

     You gasp for air once the mask is removed, but your relief doesn't last long before the hippo presses down on your back causing you to cry out and grip onto the worms hands.

     "Easy, easy. I'm just popping your back into place. I know it hurts." The hippo says as he continues pushing down on your back.

     You groan and whine in pain as you feel your bones moving in your back.

     Your vision slowly returns as the hippo yokai lifts his hands from your back and sits you up against something.

     "How's that feel?" The hippo asks, handing you your mask.

     "A lot better.. Thank you sir.." You whisper out, pushing your mask into your pocket.

     "Please, Hypno. I'm glad to help." The hippo replies with a bright smile.

     "And I, Warren Stone also helped!" The worm yells out, proud of himself.

     You chuckle under your breath and reply. "Thanks Warren.."

     The hippo yokai stands up and turns to the turtles with a light sigh. "I'm guessing I can't kill them can I?" He asks, returning his gaze back to you.

     You pause for a moment and look at the turtles. "If you could refrain that would be great.. I wouldn't have anywhere to recover if they died.." You reply, looking back at Hypno.

     "Alright. I'll refrain for now. But if they hurt you I'm gonna kill them." Hypno replies, grabbing one of his rings and shrinking it.

     He makes it into a ring and hands it to you with a smile. "If you ever need me, the ring will guide you."

     You nod and slip the ring onto your finger as Warren speaks up.

     "I shall take my leave. But if you must need me, you know where to find me!" He says with a bow before hopping away.

     You and Hypno chuckle before he stands up. "Well, I suppose I shall take my leave as well. But first," He claps his hands. "There. Now, be safe." He continues turning to me, then throwing a smoke bomb.

     You cough and wave away the smoke as the turtles come to.

     You slowly stand up and walk over to the yokai. "You guys won, him and Warren fled." You state.

     You watch them banter and sigh, clapping your hands. "How about we go home yeah?" You ask and everyone agrees.

     Once home, you head to your room and lay down. You were gonna need a lot of rest to fully heal your back.