Ow.

You were all teleported outside the lab, and as you tried to recollect your thoughts you were grabbed.

     As you finally collect where you were, you land on cement. You look around to see the intruders speaking amongst themselves. You stand up and go behind them, trying to figure out where you were.

     You watch as an oozesquito came out of the portal. The portal. That's it! But just as you were about to go back through, you were assaulted by a swarm of oozesquitos flying out of the portal.

     You groan and hold your head as the intruders walk off. You stand up and look back at the portal. It was gone.

     You groan once more and follow the intruders back to their lair.

     After they went into the sewers you waited a few moments until you could barely hear their footsteps then jumped down into the sewers.

     You kept your distance, but continued to follow. You decided you would take one of them hostage until the others got you back to Draxum.

     After you found your way into their lair undetected, you climbed to the highest point and set up camp there.

     You stared at them as they all went into a room you were guessing was the kitchen, since you heard them talking about pizza. Of course you had no idea what "pizza" was, but they must cherish it since they fought over it.

     After a while you decided to rest. After all, they won't find you all the way up here.

     After a few hours you woke back up to cruciating pain. Why? You fell off your ledge. All the way down.

     You heard a few things in your back snapping as you sat up. Fuck it hurt. But that didn't matter. You could hear commotion coming closer to you. You had to run. You had to leave. But you couldn't. All that training and pain wasted. If you can't get up, why are you even alive.

     You finally manage to stand up and snap your back into a more bearable position just as one of the intruders runs in. Run. "Hey! You're-"

     They get cut off by you running for your life. You took their shock to your advantage and ran out of their lair as fast as your legs could carry you.

     You could soon hear them following after you. You bumped into a pipe, causing a broach to fall of your jacket. You yelp and duck behind a bigger pipe to avoid the person chasing you.

     You watch as they run into the room and look around. "Come on, I'm not gonna hurt you! I saw blood where you landed, I just wanna make sure you're okay! That's it!" They yell out, scanning the room.

     You turn and look at them once more, seeing your broach on the ground in front of them. Shit. Your cloaking broach. You need to get that back.

     You think of a plan as they pick up the broach, seeming to examine it. Then it clicks in their mind what it is. "Is this yours?" They call out once more.

     You sigh and dash towards them, attempting to grab the broach from their hands. That fails.

     They close their hand just before you can grab it, causing you to fall back onto the ground with a yelp.

     They turn and look at you, seeming shocked. You wonder why until you remember why you wear the broach in the first place.

     You were hideous. And you knew it. So you stole a cloaking broach to hide your flaws from the world.

     You take their shock to your advantage and sweep their feet, knocking them onto the ground.

     You chuckle and stand up, snatching the broach. You look at them once more. They certainly were a unique yokai.

     You smirk and run back to the lair. You needed to heal up, and that was the only place you knew.

The "intruder's" POV.

          You were practicing a scene from another Lou Jitsu movie with your brothers, and that's when you heard it. A loud thud and snap. Someone fell.

      "Stay here, I'll go check on it." You state and run to the main part of the lair, where the noises were heard.

      Once you get to the main room, you see a human. No, not just a human. The human who was with Draxum. "Hey you're-" you got cut off by them running off.

     Dang it. At least you'll get your cardio in. You sigh and run after them, just to see if they were okay.

     After a bit of chasing after them, they run into a pipe that slows them down.

     As you run into a dead end room, you look around. "Come on, I'm not gonna hurt you! I saw blood where you landed, I just wanna make sure you're okay! That's it!" You yell out, looking around. No response.

     You notice a shiny thing on the ground and pick it up. What is this? Then it clicks. A cloaking broach. Does this mean that humans actually a mutant?

     "Is this yours?" You call out, getting no response again. Except for a sigh.

     You see the human running towards you so you close your hand, turning to them. Wait what. They're still a human?

     A heavily scarred human that's for sure. You take in their features for a moment. Their dark clothes, their heavily scarred body, their expression, it was shocking. Scary almost.

     You got snatched from your thoughts as you fall backwards. How were they strong enough to knock you off your feet? You were like 300 pounds.

     You look up at them as they snatch back the broach, setting it back on their jacket.

      You watch as they stare at you for a moment, then run off back towards the lair.

     You stand up and watch them run. How did they get those scars? Draxum. So we were right. Draxum is keeping them prisoner and forcing them to fight for him! We have to save them.

This is gonna hurt. (Rottmnt X Reader Draxum's kid au)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें