Pizza maze

It's been around a month and a half since you met Hypno and Warren. Your back is almost completely healed, and you are having night terrors.

     That didn't matter right now, because you and the turtles were on a roof practicing with their mystic weapons that they stole.

     You were staring at the stars, until Raph grabs you and hops down off the roof with the others.

     You drop out of Raph's arms as Leo waves at graffiti. You sigh and push your way to the front.

     You wave your hand and watch as a portal is made from the graffiti. Mikey yells out in amazement and you smile, walking through the portal.

     You wait for everyone to hop through and sigh when Leo gets stuck. You walk over and pull him through as the others talk amongst themselves.

     You stay behind with Leo as the others start to walk to a table.

     You turn to Leo who's walking through a hallway with pictures lining the walls. You sigh and follow him down the hallway.

     You watch as Leo and a bone yokai argue. You sigh and step in front of Leo.

     "We'll be entering sir. Us and 3 others." You say, slightly dropping your voice and making eye contact with the man who's holding his own arm.

     You stand there as Leo heads back to the group. "I'm sorry for him sir. He's stubborn as hell. It's best if he just learns by failing." You say, turning to the yokai.

     "It is annoying yes, but I do understand." The yokai responds, leaning against his arm like it's a cane.

     The turtles come back and converse with each other as you stand there bored.

     Finally, you all head into the maze, but not before arguing once more.

     Leo takes the lead as we all traverse through the maze.

     After Leo takes the third left, Mikey starts getting tired. I sigh and pick Mikey up, continuing to follow Leo.

     After about 20 minutes of non-stop walking into dead ends, we come upon a bunch of cooking.. Yokai?

     I set Mikey down as the strange either yokai or animate objects start running towards us.

     I watch as they all fight but when I go to help I freeze. My body completely halts and all I can do is watch.

     After Raph throws the oven into a maze wall, I'm able to move once again and collapse.

     I groan and stand up, watching as Raph approaches Leo. Leo changes the subject to the end of the maze, and his happiness is ripped away as the walls around us close off.

     I approach the group as Leo and Raph converse with each other, but I stop and look around as spikes come out of the walls followed by flames.

     Me, Mikey and Donnie all dodge the flames as Donnie yells out to Raph for help who ignores him.

     I sigh as Mikey's head lights on fire. He runs around screaming, until Donnie covers his head in a white gooey substance. (The thing that comes out of fire extinguishers you perverts.)

     Mikey yells out, causing Leo and Raph to finally realize what's happening around them.

     I groan as Leo struggles to make a portal. 'This idiot.' I think and snatch his sword from him.

     I stand in front of the group and with one fluid movement create a portal big enough for all of us.

     Raph tackles us all into the portal and we fall onto the ground seconds later.

     I lay there in pain and Leo grabs the pizza box from the statue. You sit up and watch as the statue moves.

     A voice calls out as vines emerge from the statue, quickly making their way towards you all.

     You bolt up, dodging as many vines as you can. Unfortunately, you weren't fast enough.

     You get grabbed tightly by vines and cry out in pain as you're lifted towards the statue with the others.

     You hang your head as you start having another episode. (Yk the blurry vision, weak body, ears ringing etc.)

     You whine in pain as you're set down on the ground, and smacked across the face.

     You lay on the ground as the others surround you. You cough and whine before passing out cold.