Not again.

(This is Draxum's POV after he emerges from the boulder death :D)

     You groan and push the Boulder off of you, holding your head.

     "What.. Happened?.." You question, standing up and scanning your lab, which was in pieces. The main pillar was cut in half, your bugs were missing, and most importantly Y/N was gone.

Hell no.

     You shift onto your feet and look around once more. Not here. You run out of the lab into the training room. Not there either. You charge into Y/N's room, almost praying for them to be there. Not there once again.

     "Huginn! Muginn!" You yell out, walking back to the main lab expecting them to immediately be by your side.

     You slightly panic when they aren't. They always came to your side. Unless they were injured. Shit. What if they're injured. I have to help them.

     You dash around the lab, checking under every rock and boulder for them.  Sadly, they weren't under any of them.

     You start to panic on where they could be, until you hear a faint mutter. You flip around and dash towards the pipe for the training room.

     "Huginn! Muginn!" You yell out, searching around the ground for them.

     "Haha.. He said my name first.." Huginn mutters, and you look up into the pipe and see Huginn and Muginn.

     "Thank the yokai supreme.." You mutter out. You pick them both up, holding them as they sink into your arms.

     "Please tell me you know where Y/N is." You ask the small gargoyles, who shrug in response.

     I sigh and make my way to the infirmary. I need to patch them up before I set out for Y/N.

     (This is now your POV! Oh btw the next chapter will mostly be episode rewrites, just to prepare ya'll)

     You sit there in an empty room the yokai placed you in. They untied you but put up cameras.

     You decide that you were too bored to just sit and rot, so you stand up and turn to one of the concrete walls.

     You inhale and start punching the wall with your bare hands. The pain slowly sinks in as your punches create dents in the wall.

     You ignore the burning pain and blood dripping from your hands, knowing that Draxum will do much worse once he finds out you were kidnapped. Especially by such mushy yokai as themselves.

     You can hear the camera shift to watch you as you continue. You can care less that they watch you, after all they won't be getting anything from you

     You halt your punching and turn to the door as you hear two of the yokais make their way towards your room.

     You sigh and sit on the floor with your legs crossed, as they enter the room. It was the largest and the one with a fake shell.

     "Hey! Are you trying to escape!?" The large one yells out as the other grabs one of my hands.

     "I'm preparing myself. There's no point in trying to escape. I'm safer here then I am up there." You reply with a glare at the yokai.

     The large one seems to think about something as the other wraps bandages over my now treated hand. He grabs my other hand and starts cleaning it.

     "Okay! Well, we're eating dinner. Wanna join us? Of course you'd have to promise not to try and hurt anyone." The large yokai says as he kneels down to my level.

     I glance at the other yokai who shrugs. I let out a heavy sigh and nod. I was hungry after all.

     The other yokai wraps bandages around that hand as the large yokai picks me up.

     I don't try to fight as I know it'd be useless. He has the advantage over me.

     Both yokai walk into a kitchen, where the other yokai seem to be eating a strange food with a disgusting aroma.

     The yokai sets you down in a chair and the other yokai practically choke as they stare at you.

     "Guys, they will be joining us for dinner. They promised not to try anything. Please, be nice." The yokai states as he sits in his own chair next to you, grabbing the food.

     "Raph, I fully trust you. But BRINGING THE DANGEROUS PRISONER TO DINNER!? Dinner is sacred." The smaller yokai yells out, waving his hands in the air.

     "Mikey, they have to eat too." The largest states, picking up a piece of the food and putting it in front of me.

     I stare at the food for a few moments before pushing it away. It smelled disgusting.

     Every yokai gasps in horror. As they all start to yell and flail you scoff. Immature bunch of yokai.

     You stand up and head outside the kitchen. You were hungry yes, but you'd rather fend for yourself then eat that strange food.

     You turn to the yokai with the fake shell who followed you out. You sigh in response to him grabbing your arm.

      "You need to eat." He states, and tries to drag you back into the kitchen.

     You pull away easily and walk back to your room. You can hear the yokai say something then head back.

     Once you enter your room you sit on the floor and stare at the bandages on your hands. Why do they care. You're not a guest, you're a prisoner.

     You sigh and look at your mask which lays on your bed. You knew what it did to you, but yet you felt comfort in wearing it. It was toxic.

With the turtles

     "They still refuse to eat." Donnie states as he sits in a chair, grabbing a slice of pizza.

     "I wonder what they ate with Draxum.." Mikey says as he trails off into thought.

     "Probably something like mutant bugs. I mean they're deathly skinny." Donnie replies, eating the pizza slice.

     "Well they need to eat Don! They could die if they don't!" Raph yells out in response as Mikey's face goes pale.

     "Guys.. What if that's what they want.. What if they want to die." Mikey whispers out, as the other turtles halt in shock and thought.

     "We can't let them do that guys." Leo states, standing up. "They could be brainwashed from Draxum to not care about their own life. That Draxum's plan must continue no matter what." Leo continues.

     "Well how are we supposed to break the brainwashing?" Raph asks, putting his head in his hands.

     "Well we could try showing them reasons to live for? Then if that doesn't work we'll have to think of other ways." Donnie replies, finishing his slice.

     They all agree on Donnie's plan to help them see that there's more to live for than mutating New York.