Pain.

"Welcome back Y/n." You hear a voice say as your face gets lifted up to look at them. 'Holy fuck.. Donnie..'

     Your heart sinks as he chuckles and lets go of your face, taking a few steps back. You watch him as you start to panic. Your eyes shoot around the room as all kinds of weapons lay on the walls.

     "D-Donnie what-" You look back up at him as he grabs a small knife from a wall. "It's Donatello to you. But, I think I'll let that one slide." He turns to you. "The things you'll go through, you'll appreciate that." He states, holding the knife tightly as he approaches you.

     "Wh-what are you gonna do to me?" You ask, starting to shake as he kneels down in front of you. "Well Y/n, seeing as you betrayed us, I'm here to make sure that never happens again." He says sadistically with a smirk.

     He then stabs the knife straight down into your thigh, causing you to cry out in pain and squirm. He doesn't care. He pulls the knife out and goes behind you, grabbing one of your arms. He then slides the knife against your skin, cutting into your wrist. You scream in pain as tears form in your eyes, but he grabs your hair and yanks your head back to look at him.

     "I'm not even at the worst part, quit being dramatic." He spits, letting go of your hair then walking over to a table. He grabs some kind of device, a needle and thread.

     He then walks back to you and grabs your arm with one hand, sliding the small device under the skin on your wrist with the other. You start sobbing and whimpering as the pain gets worse.

     He chuckles and then starts sowing the skin back onto your wrist like nothing happened.

     "Don't worry, next is your neck. Then you can scream." He chuckles out, finished sewing your wrist. He cuts the thread and stands up, walking back in front of you. He looks down at your bleeding thigh and apparently remembers he needs something for it. He walks over to the table again and grabs another small device.

     He walks back over and sticks the device into your thigh wound, not bothering to sew it. Instead he grabs the last device, his knife, a new needle with thread, and kneels down on your wound.

     As you continue to sob and shake, he slides the knife down onto your neck. You sob more as he uses his hand to open the cut more, grabbing the device and forcefully shoving it in. Your breath hitches and he chuckles. He then sews up that wound as well.

     "Almost done, just one more thing." He says, kneeling off of your thigh wound. You look up at him and he smirks back. "Gimme your tongue." He grabs one more tiny device, that looks like a piercing but if you look closer you can tell.

     You whimper and stick your tongue out. He chuckles and leans in closer, proceeding to "pierce" your tongue with the device. You wince, but it's nothing too bad compared to the other things he's done.

     "There we go, good job." He says, grabbing the knife once more, causing you to slightly brace. But instead, he kneels down and cuts the rope around your legs. "Now, I do believe it's dinner time." He says, grabbing your arms and lifting you up out of the chair.

     You whimper as your legs shake, and you struggle to stand. But Donnie doesn't care at all. He shoves you forward and you almost fall straight onto your face. Luckily, you manage to catch yourself and start walking.

     As you both enter the kitchen, you can hear everyone stop what they're doing and gasp. As Donnie sets you into a chair, you look around at everyone.
  Mikey looks horrified, Raph looks concerned, Leo looks shocked, and Splinter is matching Mikey with horror.
Donnie sits down and starts eating like this is a normal dinner, but Raph stops him.
     "Donnie, what did you do to Y/n." Raph asks, his tone laced with worry. Donnie looks at him and sighs. "I did what I said I'd do. Add a shocking chip, a tracking device, no tell chip, and the obey chip." Donnie replies, looking Raph in the eyes with a blank expression.
     "Donnie, we agreed on no chips?" Raph says, looking between you and Donnie, worry getting worse.
     "Oh. Well, kinda too late." Donnie says, taking his food back. Raph just stares at him, expression full of rising anger and rising worry.
     "Okay. Y/n, are you okay?" Raph asks, looking at you. Donnie clicks something on his techband, and you slowly look up at Raph. Your tears are stained onto your cheeks, and your half-lidded eyes show that you're exhausted.

     "I'm.. I'm fine Raph." You say, struggling to form a smile for the turtle.
     "Okay no. Y/n only calls me Raphael. Donnie, undo whatever you just did." Raph states, standing up and walking over to your almost soulless body.
     "Their vital signs are fine, if that's what you're asking." Donnie says, pressing something else on his techband.

     Your body jolts and you cry out, becoming at full attention. You look at Raph, your breathing threatening to stop. Tears form in your eyes as you struggle to muster up words. Instead, you let the tears flow down your face.

     "Nope, no that's it." Raph picks you up and holds you bridle style, grabbing a pizza box and storming out of the kitchen, with Mikey and Leo following.

     You all enter Raphs room, and he lays you down on his bed. You continue to cry and curl up into a ball. Raph sets the pizza box down and sits on the bed with you. Mikey and Leo sit down in front of the bed as Raph picks you up, setting you in his lap as he sits criss-cross.

     "Gosh it's like Donnie tortured them." Mikey says, looking at your quivering body with concern.
     "Well, he cut into their skin and placed devices into their body. While they were awake. I count that as torturing someone." Leo says, grabbing the pizza box.

     As you lay against Raph, you can feel him breathing. It's comforting, the rise and fall of his chest. You smile softly, shifting a bit and let your eyes close.

     "Sleep well Y/n." Raph whispers and plays with your hair gently, letting you drift into sleep.