I am nothing without him.

You run back to the lair, climbing back up to your spot. Your back was killing you. Literally. You could feel your back slowly crushing your muscles. But you need to power through. You need to find your way back to the mystic city. You can't stay here.

As you climb onto your perch, you were grabbed. This time, by chains. They wrap around your body and pull you down.

You panic and look to find the source of the chains. Found it. It was the intruders. All of the yokai intruders. Plus a weird rat yokai.

You shift and land on your feet, slightly shocking the yokai.

You stay silent and stare at each of them. Turtle yokai. Interesting.

"Listen human. We just want to make sure you're okay-" The largest begins but you cut his sentence short "I'm fine."

He stops and gives you a look you can't seem to read. Empathy? Pity? Certainly wasn't anger.

"Let me go." You demand, staring at the smallest yokai with a mean glare.

He slightly shifts under your gaze and undoes his chains. Rookie mistake.

The moment you're free, you lunge at the small yokai taking out a pocket knife. You grab the yokai by the arms, holding them behind his back. You put the knife up to his throat and turn to the others.

"How do I get back." You state, looking at all of the yokai as the one your holding starts to cry.

"Let go. Of my son." The rat speaks up. You look at the rat and scoff, not until you get back to Draxum.

You shake your head, chuckling. Although in a few seconds you find yourself with your hands tied behind your back, and the small yokai back with his brothers. Idiot.

You sigh and look around for something to kill yourself with. You were not gonna risk them getting information out of you.

"Do not. We're not gonna get information out of you. We're simply going to keep you here until you heal." The rat states.

How did he know what you were going to do? Doesn't matter. You can gain their trust to eventually return to Draxum. You don't want them infecting you with their mushyness.

You sigh and drop to your knees, looking away.

Your vision starts to get blurry and your body starts to shake. No. No not here. Not again. Please. You whimper and fall on your side, your vision getting worse.

"Woah- hey!" The largest yokai kneels down to you, as you struggle to breathe through your mask.

Apparently he sees that and lowers your mask off your face. You gasp for air as your vision unblurs.

"Get away from me!" You yell out, moving away from the yokai. You want to be away from all of them. Sadly, you were still tied.

"Easy- we're not gonna hurt you." The smallest turtle yokai states, stepping forward.

"How can I trust any of you! You killed my f- Draxum! You blew up his lab, let all of his bugs out, and killed him!" You yell out, shifting onto your knees.

"Let me go god damn it! I need to get back! I need to finish his mission!" You yell out once more, trying to free yourself from the binds.

All the yokai just stare at you, watching you struggle. Watching you fail. The feeling burns.

You scream out in agony but eventually give up. What was the point. No one's coming to save you. And you know it.