Finally.

It's been a few days since "The Maze of Death" and you're on another mission with the turtles. Of course, this one they had to convince you for about an hour to bring you with.

     You were currently heading into a giant hotel, which the turtles insisted had "oozesquitos" inside.

     Once you all entered, you slipped away to the counter and convinced the man that you had everything under control.

     You watched the turtles bicker amongst themselves as you started gently grabbing some of Draxum's mosquitos.

     You sat down on a chair and gently held some of the mosquitos. You refused to harm any of them, and they knew who you were so they didn't harm you in turn.

     You yawn and lay your head back, staring at the ceiling wishing you were in bed right now.

     You lift your head up to see the turtles in a giant purple tech ball.

     You stand up and walk over to them. "Real great plan guys." You say with sarcasm.

    You flip around to see the bellhop has mutated into a bull. 'Ironic.' You sigh and turn your attention back to the turtles as the now yokai runs out.

     You extend your arms and the mosquitos you were holding fly after the bull yokai.

     The turtles come out of the tech ball and Mikey says something about a mess, and you look around the hotel. He was right, you guys ruined the hotel.

     Everyones attention turned to the elevator as it beeped. You fold your arms and yawn.

     You hear Mikey mutter something, but your attention was on the woman being carried down a red carpet.

     'Big Mama..' You immediately drop onto one knee, keeping your head low.

     "Well, you've turned my hotel into quite the fizzy-winkle." She says, giggling a bit at the end.

     "We're sorry Big Mama. We'll clean it right away-" I start, but she cuts me off.

     "Don't fret! My people will take care of it." She replies, clapping her hands as a bunch of humans clean up the hotel.

     "Well. Since you have this under control, we'll be heading back to our human office like humans do." Raph stutters out, doing a weird pose.

     "No need for flim-flam. You're amongst your own kind." Big Mama replies, and the humans transform back into yokai as the turtles chatter in amazement.

     "Mutants can work here!?" Mikey shouts out, still amazed.

     I stand up and put my hands behind my back still staring at the ground. "Not mutants Mikey. They're yokai." I state.

     "Your human is correct! Come, I'll give you the grand tour." Big Mama replies, turning around.

     "Okay, does anyone else think it's a bad idea to follow someone we just met?" Leo asks as Raph groans with his reply. "She's a nice lady Leo, what's not to trust?" 'If only you knew Raph.'

     We all follow Big Mama into the elevator, and I hunch over feeling like I just got drop kicked in the stomach.

     Seconds later we start heading up. Once the door opens, I stand back up pushing through the pain.

     "Woah, did Draxum create everyone in here?" Raph asks as everyone admires the room.

     "Draxum? Whatever is a Draxum?" Big Mama asks. Liar. You know exactly who Draxum is.