Eleven

"Here's your food." He placed the bowl of filled food on the table before he vanished with his food in the bedroom. You bit your lower lip and start to dig in. He's tired of your clumsy self. Of course he's forced into this, you're not the only one. You rolled your eyes at yourself. Your heart is heavy with guilt.

He's tied in the knot because of your ultra professional super caring max pro father. You threw your leg in the air. "It's not my fault though." You whined to yourself. He can't just help you everytime. You have to be independent and stand on your own. You're being a burden on him. He also has work, he can't just go along protecting a woman as his full time job.

You kind of agree with your inner thoughts. It's past six in the evening, you exhale and complete your food when he walks out of the bedroom in a well pressed suit. "Get ready, we should really tell the police to investigate properly now or your father's file will be closed under a pile." He says walking towards you and his scent hits you in the mind. You nod your head and go to Change.
"Here are the papers I collected." You said, "it's all from your law firm—" "our law firm. You work there." You cleared your throat. "Yeah. And all the proofs like his call log history, his phone and his clothes and all are still under police custody." He nods his head. "Great." He mumbled and attached it to a file, "attorney jeon? You're here?"

He turns around and smiles at the officer. Just when he opens his mouth to speak, "I am jeon y/n. Daughter of Kim jihun. I want the reports of the whole investigation you did." He raised his eyebrow, "sure. But we can't give it to you. You can take a look though, sanghun will help you." You chuckled, "I also want to see the CCTV footage of Gyeongsu plaza."

He frowned, "why?" You released a breath, "because I want to. I'm pretty sure you can get it since I'm the daughter of the victim. And if I ask or suspect someone, you must investigate properly." The officer hums, "yes but you need to submit an official statement. And we never know if he was murdered or not. He just had a last minute panic attack which he couldn't survive. That's all."

You nod, "I know. Right now, you can take my official statement that my father went somewhere, west street Gangam to be exact or to his shop in gyeongsu plaza. To investigate properly, I, jeon y/n, the daughter of the late Kim jihun asks for a proper investigation by the police department of Seoul."

You hand him your statement as he blinks rapidly. "I want the results as soon as possible. Thank you." You bowed and walked out of the station while Jungkook carried your purse for you out. "Nice meeting you." He whispers as the officer just stares at your signed statement. "Aish..!" He grits his teeth in annoyance.

"Your purse." You take your newly bought purse from him, "didn't i scare him?" He lightly smiles, "you did. I'm proud of you." He says as the snow started falling suddenly. Your phone rang as you picked it up, "yes jimin?" You said stepping a little away so you don't scare Jungkook with your talks.

"What is it, y/n? You forgot about me huh?!" You rolled your eyes, "as if. I was busy with some work." You muttered slowly as he yelled. "I just dropped coffee on my important papers! Ahhh!" He curses In his busan accent and you can imagine his scenario right now. "I wanna resign so badly. But of course no one will accept me! Aish! I hate this world!"

He curses as you rolled your eyes, "of course not. No one wants a five feet eight inch short busan grumpy ass dude who can't handle his anger issues in their law firm!" He inhales in temper, "I just wanted to check on you for fucks sake." He muttered and you can feel how done he is because he pulled out his busan accent again.

"I'm absolutely fine, dead ass hot. Now hang up before you fuck up again!" He huffed in annoyance, of course he will fuck up no matter if he's on a call with someone or not. It's just that he finds it as an excuse of his fuck up situation. You hang and flip your hair strands out of your face, "huh!"