Twenty seven

"You said we have to learn from them. But how?" You asked, biting your pen as Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Should I also bomb blast their house?" You asked pouting as Jimin looked at you with widened eyes. "Imagine the reactions!" He says as you smirk and nod violently.

"Soothes my heart." Jimin slurs out a keyboard smash as you copy him. Jungkook cleared his throat, grabbing your attention. You licked your lips and signalled Jimin to quiet down. "Jimin," Jimin moved his pupils to Jungkook with a raised eyebrow. "What?" Jungkook placed his hands on jimin's chubby fingers.

You Frowned, "you're gay—" "THANK you so much. You're a genius." Jungkook screamed the first word and closed his eyes calmly. Jimin scoffed, "of course I am. No doubts. What happened to you though?" Jimin did an imaginary hair flip as you annoyingly rolled your eyes.

The lineup of cars strolled down the empty roads, it stopped in front of the Hwang manufacturers. "Who are you?" The guards asked stopping the vans and cars. "Pest management." The masked guy said as they opened the gates wider for everyone to enter. "It's pest control, empty the factory."

The guard spoke in the mic as workers started rushing out. The masked guys and management team came out and started to do their work. "This happened last week. Again?" The manager asked, "it's issued by the government to do it in big factories." The manger nodded his head to the feminine voice speaking.

"You can wait there, it might cause you breathing problems." He nods once again and leaves the empty building. The feminine eyes glanced at the other two and they nodded their heads. They started spraying the medicine everywhere in the basement and the factory.

One of them made a rail down to the entrance to the main locked basement. After their work, one of them went to the manager. "It's done. Continue your work after a while. may cause issues." The female, muffled voice spoke as the manager nodded and placed a bundle of cash in the worker's hands.

"Whatever you saw inside must not be leaked. Or you know better?" The female nodded her head as the manager went to the staff and workers standing aside. One of the workers shuffled through the pocket and pulled out a matchstick. He lit one and drop it to the ground.

A smirk laying on the lips as they drove off while removing the masks. The fire started small from the ground as it spread through the whole first floor and exploded. The workers screamed and rushed outside of the area. You smiled satisfied, seeing people Panicking while the fire spread wild and kept making explosions.

Jungkook's eyes lit with the orangy flames. Those eyes once held the explosion of his house, a satisfied smile on his lips. Jimin loosened his pest control outfit and smiled in satisfaction while driving. "Boom" Jungkook whispers before his eyes focused on the main road.

"Hwang industries main building went through an explosion last night, the pictures are going viral on the internet and thankfully, none of the workers or staff hasn't gone through any damage. The police are currently investigating how that happened." The news broke out as a vase crashed onto the big Oled screen.

"This is all because of your bitchy girlfriend!" Yejun screamed at junghoon as he cursed under his breath. "Calm down." He sternly said, "you're telling me to calm down?! We just lost fifty billion dollars! It's all burned you son of a bitch!" Junghoon clenched his jaw and pulled out a gun from his back pocket.

He walked closely and pointed it at yejun's head, "one more word, yejun. You'll not be able to open your mouth again." Just as, Sua walked in. Junghoon's nose flared as he pulled down the gun and Sua glanced at them both. "I will come later." She murmured, about to leave when yejun stopped her, "no, it's a meeting. Right now."