Twenty nine

"Just imagine how many women and kids we have saved from these monsters." Jungkook exhaled and pushed back his hair. "But there's an issue y/n, he can get punished for years or even death if he gets found out!" Jimin says as you look at him. "You're right. Cops are after Junghoon..."

You murmured. "I need to run away." Jungkook says as you look up at him. "Where? Where will you go?" You asked, "to the roots? Because, one of my people told me another CEO is already hired." Jimin groans, "the heck these people!" You looked down at your heels.

"What will you do after going there?" Your voice was fragile. "What I did to Junghoon." A tear fell from your eye as you hissed. "Are you fucking sick Jungkook?!" You yelled as he sighed. "Then what? See everything get repeated? All this in vain y/n? I told you In the start that it will not make a difference until we get to the roots!"

Your lips parted slightly. "How will you do it? Do you think you're that powerful?! You're just a lawyer from Seoul, that's it!" There was a void inside of you thinking he would go away. "Would you go around and do a killing hunt to all those people?! You won't even stand a chance! You-you can get into worse types of situations!"

He held your forearms and tried to calm you down. "Calm down for now, please." Jimin slightly gulped, "she's right Jungkook. You have no power against fatin." Jungkook nods and pats Jimin's back. "I know. I know what you both are trying to tell, but I'm not backing off."

He gulps and looks at you, "they killed your father, but they killed and ruined my whole family. And I...won't sit back until I destroy him with my own hands." You scoffed and looked to the side. "You're fucking crazy!" he removes his hands from you and starts to walk towards the basement.

"What about me, Jungkook?" He Halts on his feet, "what will I do when you're gone?" Your hair slightly flares in the breeze. "You can wait. Or don't." A tear fell from your eye as you chuckled and wiped it. "And we need to talk about something—" "we definitely do!" You yelled.

"I can't believe I'm doing something like this." Jimin muttered as his nostrils flared while picking up the bodies. "Just a few minutes and we're done." Jungkook mumbled back while dragging them out as you looked side to side and gave a thumbs up signal. "Why the hell are we wearing Spider-Man masks though?! It's hard to breathe!"

Jimin grumbles as they tie the bodies perfectly. "So that cops don't catch us dumb ass." He can feel you rolling your eyes even when your face and neck is completely covered. "How could we dispose  them though?" Jimin asks, fanning himself and wiping his sweat.

"True, there's no such thing as 'dispose human bodies here'" Jungkook sniffed, "we're going to burn them." Jimin stops in between and stares at Jungkook. "You're scary." you shake your head and help them drag it to jungkook's car. "Y/n, you know what to do now."

You nod and show a thumbs up. Tiptoeing to the manager's office, you use your hairclip to unlock the door as shown by Jungkook. You glance and check before going inside and deleting the footage of last night and today's footage of security cameras. "That's the most ugly wallpaper I've ever seen"

Jimin and Jungkook push the body to the back. "There's one more." Jimin slips on the slippery ground. "What?! Another one?!" He whines, as Jungkook nodded while breathing heavily. "Yeah." Jimin gets up, "how many criminals you hide inside of you, Jungkook?"

Jimin grunts while picking up the last body as Jungkook takes it and pushes it to the back seat and shuts the door loudly so that it won't fall out. "Y/n!" Jungkook yelled looking at you in another direction, "here!" Jimin hisses, "I know you have something for her but that doesn't mean you can scream her name like that! You can get into trouble and more than you, I can get into trouble!"