Thirteen

"Yah!" The person with the hockey stick yells as you slap him across the cheek, "shut up!" He closed his mouth eventually and licked his dry lips. "Can't you see we're drunk?! And this mother fucker passed out?!" The person blinks, while you glare at him and start scolding him like his mom would.

"You never did good stuff just breaking into strangers' houses!" You hit him with the hockey stick with every word. "What are you gonna do in life!?" He sits on the floor gulping while keeping his head low. "You look old! No girl will marry you! Do you even earn enough?!"

He slowly shakes his head with a heavy breath, Jungkook came running with his chelsea boots thud onto your ground only to halt at the sight. The whole place is a mess, soju bottles everywhere and jimin passed out on the floor, you scolding a stranger while jimin's coat was thrown somewhere in the room while a drool dripped down his neck.

Jungkook slightly frowns in disgust at the sight of your house as he quickly walks you to stop hitting the stranger on his head. "Calm down, who is he?" He asked to see a cute scowl on your face. "This Ill-mannered person just broke my window!" Jungkook pulls you behind him and sees the stranger's face.

He was crying. His eyes widened, "w-why are you crying?" He asked as the stranger wiped his nose and looked up. "She just made me realise how useless I am", he sniffed, "thank you so much for opening my eyes" he bows down to you. "You're not a human, you're a goddess!"

You smiled at him. "No, it's okay, just pay for the Damage you caused." He nodded his head and placed the desired amount on the table while bowing. "I will leave all this and work hard! I will prove myself to the world! I will marry a great woman!" He says wiping his nose, you beamed.

"Fighting!" He nods his head and joins your fist with his, "fighting!" Jungkook glances back and forth between you both awkwardly as the man leaves from where he came from. You turned to Jungkook, "and you! Who told you to come so far for a person like me!? I am terrible!"

The way you were pointing your fingers at him while trying to balance yourself and having a cute scowl and pout on your lips. Eyes shut close in your baby pink pyjamas, he smiles adoringly. "I'm stupid right?! I don't deserve anything!" He holds your finger pointing at him and puts it down, "calm down. You didn't ask. I came."

He sighs and puts your hair aside, "you need to sleep. You're drunk. And I'm still mad at you." Your small smile left your lips as you sulked and wobbled your way to your bedroom. Jungkook sighs and bent down beside jimin, he slightly tugged his loose tie as jimin woke up with a jolt.

"W-who broke in?!" He says with hazy eyes. "Park jimin-shii, get up before you lose your last year's education that'll make you go jobless once again. Okay? And clean this mess up since you both created it." Jungkook sarcastically smiles while pointing at the mess as he leads his way out leaving a whiny jimin behind.

"I'm so done. Like are you for real? Ms.kim. ms.kim? Ms.kim!" You break from your nap to see a scowliing jungkook. "Ah, I'm sorry i napped. I will take care" you said getting up and bowing hitting your hair on his face. "You can leave now" he says removing your hair from his face as you nod and turned around flipping your hair again hitting his face.

"Yah! Wake up!" You said slapping jimin on his cheeks. He whined and rubbed his eyes. "I had to clean all the mess last night. I wanna sleep!" He eventually gets his head up from your desk as you start to work on a file on the computer. "Go get some ramen. For both of us."

You murmured as he hummed and got up. Soon enough jimin returns with two hot bowls of ramen and you get ready to dig in. "What are you gonna do now? To the case of your father." He asked as you yawn and nod. "I have already applied the application to reopen the case"