Fourteen

"Jungkook? Really?" You nod your head at jimin's words. "Jeon jungkook. I knew something was off. Dad won't just marry me like solding a cat for free to anyone." Jimin Hummed in agreement. "But he's mad at you, right? You need to apologise first" you sighed in exhaustion.

"I did. I apologised multiple times but he's hard as ice. Like dude! Come on! I'm already going through a grief! He can at least cooperate me as a co-worker rather than as an ex wife! I need some help but no. His dumbass won't listen to me. I know he's my boss but still how can he stay mad for so long at my cute f— why the heck are you choking?!"

Jimin coughs on his soup with a red face."h-he's—ri-right beh-behind you" you stop patting his back and stare at the wall in front of you while blinking your lashes rapidly. You clear your throat and turn around on your chair as jimin gulps down any water available.

Jungkook sarcastically smiles while placing a pile of papers with a thud. You licked your lips nervously while rapidly blinking. Before he turns around with a pain expression as you stumble getting up from the Chair and following behind him. "S-sorry" you said walking behind him with twitched eyebrows.

"No. It's okay." You bit your lower lip, "no. It's not okay, I'm really sorry I-i didn't know." He turns around like a wave of wind. You blinked your widened eyes. "Yes. So it's okay. Go! Have fun! Y-aish!" He accidentally hits his leg into the table as he continues to sprint towards his office.

You whined and slapped your forehead. "Why would I have to curse his ass now!" You grunt and hit your heel onto the ground stomping. Jimin wipes his sweat as you sit on your chair. "He's mad! Again! Ugh!" Jimin sniffs with an exhale. "Make it up to him" he advised as you sighed.

"I want to! But I don't know how!" He hums and nods. "You lived with him. Gift him something. At the end of the day you need his help." You exhaled and looked at him. "No, jimin-shi. It's not just because I need his help but also I really must've hurt him. Imagine someone bitching on you. That too your ex-wife who brutally divorced you."

Jimin groaned, "oh man you ruined your relationship so bad!" You pout. "A way to a man's heart is filling his stomach!" Jimin snorted, "it's wrong—!" You rolled your eyes. "Anyway, I'll get him his favourite stuff. Because he deserves it." You smiled sheepishly while wearing your coat and walking out of the office. Jimin rapidly blinks, "where are you even going?!"

Jungkook rubbed his eyes while putting his phone down after a long call with an international client. Loud knocks echo as he allows whoever wants to come In. The door opened to see you with a wide smile painted on your lips while you carried huge bags with you.

"Hello friend!" He raised his eyebrows as you kicked the door close. "It's been an exact month since our friendship yet marriage. Happy one month to us!" You said while placing all the bags on his table and picking out macarons. "Sweet macarons for the sweet guy!" You lightly pull his clear dimpled cheeks.

Instantly making him smile but he quickly and forcefully pulled his lips down. "I also got you a cake! And," You opened the package to place a fine bottle of wine. "Wine. From France, my whole monthly income is spent on these gifts so please accept with a huge smile!" You grit your teeth.

It was more like a threat. He sighs, "I'm a gym person. I haven't got any sweet stuff since the last forty eight months. Thank you." He smiles and slides aside all the gifts and continues to write down something. You scowl and tap your feet anxiously. When Jungkook looks up he sees your teary eyed face.

"This is not gonna work again." He simply says looking back down as you whine and grunt. "I apologised!" You slur out as he shrugs, "I'd like you to go ms.Kim. We don't have any relationship except a boss and a worker. It's appropriate for you to give me unnecessary gifts and stress."