Twenty six

"Leave with yoongi, and never come back here again." He said sternly while he clenched his teeth. "J-jungkook? What are you saying?" You softly asked, touching his forearm. He felt your touch burning his heart. "Leave y/n. I need some time alone." He says while the flames reflected in his once soft brown pupils.

"I will go back home." Yoongi muttered and sat in the back seat of your car. "Are you sure?" You asked, wiping your tears with your palm. "I said leave." The way his voice sounded so much foreign in your ears pierced your heart. You nod your head unhurriedly while looking down at your shoes before you wipe your face again and sit inside the car.

The screeching wheels of yours slowly dissolved far away in the street as he took a breath. Everything burned down to ashes in front of his eyes. His parents are probably burnt down or something. He scoffed and saw the fire brigade coming down the street. They cooled off the burning flames as he just sat on the ground and gaze at his house.

You knocked on Jungkook's office and opened it afterwards, he wasn't there. "Where is Mr.jeon, soojung?" You asked her as she exhaled. "Ah, he's at the funeral of his parents. No one is allowed to even ask about it actually." She says as you sighed and eye your resignation letter.

"Thanks." You mumbled and got out of the law firm and pulled your car to the apartment of his you remember. He wasn't there as well as you breathe in stress. As weird as it sounded, you also went to where the funeral was held but it was over by the time. What stung you most is that he didn't even tell you about the funeral.

You just sighed and stopped your car near Han river. Buying a soju bottle from the convenience store, you popped it open and drank it while throwing your heels in the vivid daylight of the almost empty park. You threw your purse, your coat, your bag everywhere while sobs came their way up your throat.

Tears streamed down your face as you took your head in your hands and fell down on the ground. Nothing really came up except sobs and cries. No thoughts, just some traumatic blurry pictures filling your mind up. It's been three days since the blast. And you can't get over it.

Not when knowing you're the sole reason why all this is happening. Everyone near you is in danger every time because of you. Jimin almost died. After so many struggles, when you finally found a loving family for you they were snatched away. Your own father was murdered.

So many thoughts are killing your soul as you scream in pain. Heavy cries echoed again and again. You looked up in the daylight of the sun shining bright. A rainbow was there in the sky as you stared at it with dry lips. A single last tear fell down your eyelash as you kept staring at the rainbow.

"You're late?" Jimin asked as you shook your head. "No, I came before you. I was just...doing some work." He nods his head and continues to do his work. "Is your head healed?" You asked as he nodded his head. "I'm taking care of it. And there's bad news," he says as you exhale.

"What?" He licked his bottom lip. "Minsu died yesterday." You inhaled exhaustively and held your head. "What is even happening...." You muttered as Jimin puffed out. "Reports say he was shot on his hand first and then he hanged himself or something." You shook your head, "have you seen Jungkook?"

You parked your car and went inside your house. Yoongi left immediately to go back to his house again after the Blast happened. You came back to your house after that. You see Jungkook kicking a pebble in front of your entrance door in his joggers and hoodie. You smiled, eyeing him bored.

He noticed you and gazed at you with a blank expression as you removed your seat belt and went to him. "Since How long are you here?" You asked, unlocking the door as he sighed. "Since two in the afternoon." He murmured as you went inside while removing your shoes and turning on the lights.