Twenty five

"It's not settling with me," Jungkook murmured. "Can you drive?!" Jimin screams out beside him, who was fanning himself in tension. "Jungkook just drives before someone finds out! Stop trusting your guts, they're not solid!" You cried out at him as he took a breath and drove from that street.

Jimin and you sighed in relief. "I almost fainted five times" you passed jimin water as he gulped it down and threw up immediately. "Are you okay?!" You and Jungkook screamed out as he nodded his head. "The place was gagging." He says wiping his face as you hurried to wrap his wound.

"I really can't comprehend how the guards were so negligent. It's not resolving right with me." Jungkook murmurs as his forehead creases. "Just shut up," Jimin murmured and hissed when he felt his wound sting. You were cleaning it from the back. "Y/n I'm tired!" He whines, "shut up. It might get infected or something. It's already been eight hours since the hit."

"Stop right here." You said and hopped off followed by jogging jimin. "Where are you going?!" Jungkook asked, "bathroom! Been stacking it for nine hours!" Jimin screams rushing before you into the convenience store. Jungkook exhaled and rested on his back. Jimin rushed inside the toilet and released himself while fanning.

Only he knows what he went through on the previous uday, washing his hands with the cold water which made him shiver. He was hungry. He didn't eat anything as he made his way to the aisles of the store and searched for some food to snack on while riding back home. He can see you from afar buying bandages and medication for him.

He scratched his bloody neck and took tense breaths before he rushed inside the bedroom again and washed his face. Everything is walking on its own, black dots in his vision as he cleared his eyes again and took a moment to himself seeing blood splatter over him.

His head is hurting so bad and the first thing that he wants is to close his eyes and sleep. He was tired and exhausted. He splashed water on his face again and made his way out, you were already looking around, finding him as he made his way to you.

"Here!" He yelled as he walked to you, "did you buy—" a loud boom made both of you flinch and red ashes covered the store's glass doors. You frowned and made your way out, dark anxiety creeping its way up painting your heart black as you ran to the bomb explosion that just happened.

"Y/n!" Jimin yelled and as if in slow motion, your hair was flaring and a teardrop from your eye crystallised in the chilly air of December winter. The medicines flying in the air which were once held by you, Jimin was quick enough to hold your hand and stop you from jumping into the burning fire.

"J-jimin! Jungkook! He was there!" You yelled trying to run away and find him as Jimin held you back while tears pooled in his eyes, "stop stop!" Your quiet breathing echoed paired with sniffs of jimin as continuously tears fell from your eyes. The air was more chilly than a few moments ago.

Everything was suffocating as you looked at Jimin, "he..." you whispered as jimin gulped down. "Calm down, y/n" That just made your body tremble and your knees gave up. Jimin helped you stable as you broke down in his arms. Jimin held you and patted your back soothingly.

"I can't see it jimin! I can't see it!" You cried in his arms as he held you as firm as he could. "S-shh y/n. Everything will be alright." He whispered as you cried even more, "I should've just given him a divorce! What-what will I tell his family?" His already slightly moistened shirt was wet yet again with your tears as he closed his eyes that stung.

"Jungkook was so understanding! I should've been too!" Your muffled screams echo while the customers and the staff mourn over the passed soul of some unknown man. "Everything will be alright." One of the staff said and patted Jimin's other shoulder as he nodded holding you tight.