Thirty one

He placed chaste kisses around your neck and caressed the end of your waist with his dainty fingers. He can feel you buzz under his burning touch. He snuggled close to your neck and placed small pecks and scrunched his nose. His hands securely wrapped around your waist as he pulls you closer while leaving small kisses from your neck to your cheek.

Your giggles made him smile wide as he rested his cheek against yours. "I love you" he murmured with a soft smile and heard you hum. He feels your fingers against his cheek and neck, gently grazing his soft skin. "I love you, too." And feel you kiss his nose and cheeks.

The annoying sound of his alarm made him hastily open his eyes and sit on the bed. He took heavy breaths and tapped his cheek and lips. Checking if it was a dream or he was actually with you. He ruffled his hair and removed the blanket and stretched his naked upper body.

His shoulder blades flexed whenever he made a move as he got off from his bed and walked to the window. Syria is a beautiful Middle East country with lovely people and culture. A sigh escaped his throat when his phone rang. He picked it up, "hello?" After listening to the other side, he hung up.

Wearing his usual fine suits and ties, he spritzed his perfume and walked out. Jeon Jungkook now works for successful mafias and politicians in Syria and Lebanon. You must think, he didn't leave the love of his life for this, right? Exactly. But something else was going on when he found himself involved in a huge issue of faatin and his wife.

Eight months ago
"You saw that, didn't you?" Erim, the only wife of faatin asked him in Arabic. Jungkook chuckled, "of course. I saw you murder your husband." She smiled. "What were you doing here? If it wasn't for me," she bent down close, "your meat could've been distributed to our cats as a feast."

She sternly spoke and got back to her place, petting her cat. "She's Turkish. And she sometimes loves to have human meat." Jungkook scoffed, "if it isn't for me, the empire your ancestors built will be torn apart to pieces. Shameful, for the first time in history, a wife poisoned her husband. Get her close to god?" Erim exhaled as her cat ran out.
She picked up her tablet and placed it in front of him, "isn't this your tiny friend?"

It showed Jimin who was shot on his right shoulder. "And your admirable lawyer wife?" Erim said, making Jungkook sighed in exhaustion. "What is your point?" She smiled, "I want to keep the secret buried in you somewhere. And you will work for me." Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue. "How would that benefit me? And why me? There are plenty of people here."

Erim sipped her tea for the first time. "Because I don't trust you. Who knows you go back and get us caught." She shrugs, "I won't. Because I just won't." He shrugs. "I'm a lawyer. All I yearn for is profit and money, and getting you in prison does not profit me in any way." He shrugs, "you've stopped human trafficking and drug dealing internationally. Do your shit in the Middle East I don't care."

He simply shrugs. Erim tilts her head, "I want this thing, which faatin has been handling; to be successful. Precisely, we call ourselves fuàh. more like a gang of people who do evil things." Jungkook laughed muffedly at her statement. "You want to be a successful mafia queen or something?" Jungkook chuckled as She smiled.

"Exactly. And, our; this gang of bad people is doing terrible. Everyone is Leaving because their leader is gone. I want it to be extremely powerful. And I want your help in that." Jungkook licked his bottom lip. "You want me as an adviser?" She nods, "yes. And don't worry, you're getting everything you wish. You have no choice after all."

Jungkook was pissed. "How long? And you still didn't explain my profit. It makes no sense to me." He stood up and started to walk out. "Kim y/n." He halted. "She's about to get killed, jeon. And I'm not faatin, I just don't threaten. I do it. I can ruin your and your friend's lives in a snap." Jungkook clenched his jaw. "And I can make you so rich that—"