Seventeen

"Ah! I'm so excited for tomorrow!" You excitedly flee the law firm while Jimin chews on his corn dog. "Did you receive any call from the boss?" You frowned, "my husband?" He shakes his head when your phone rings. You hummed understandably, "hello?" "Ah, y/n. How have you been?"

You rolled your eyes, "what do you want?" Your ex boss laughs awkwardly on the phone call. "I-I was thinking if you have any plans this new year." You frowned, "yes, I do." "Oh. It would be nice if you come to the new year party at yumi mall. It would mean a lot to me."

You scoffed, "no, thank you." You said and hung up. "Are you going?" Jimin asked as you shook your head. "Of course not. I'm sleeping during the new year. Who the hell even do stupid shits like parties?" Jimin rolled his eyes, "well I'm going. Because I'm seeing someone and she will come there."

You halt and look up from your phone, "you're actually seeing someone?" You asked as he nodded with a sheepish smile. "I'm also meeting her for a Christmas date." You snort slightly. "Christmas is meant for kids. She isn't your Santa!" You show him your tongue.

"You're jealous." He said as you cracked up. "Jealous? me? you? Wake up!" He rolled his eyes, "I died in awe!" He sarcastically said, making you sigh and lean onto the car. "Hey jimin," he hums, taking a bite of his corn dog. "Do you think Jungkook is seeing someone?"

He blinks and follows your gaze to see Jungkook bowing and smiling at some of the female members of the firm. "I mean he looks nice with everyone." You clicked your tongue and looked at jimin. "Does he behave and look like he's in love?" Jimin cluelessly scowls.

"Honestly yeah. He's smiling all the time, and he's also very calm considered as a lawyer. Look at you and me, I'm twenty five with nothing but a law degree and stupidness. And that applies to you too" he sniffs and you look at him. "It's just you're more hot headed."

You sighed. "I believe you. I could never be this calm. I actually have the urge to argue with him because I wanna see his moves!" You slap your fist on your other palm. "Wonder how he's so grounded after being so rich and popular. I would slap my banners everywhere"

Jimin murmured as you hummed in agreement. Jungkook slightly jogs with a small smile, "let's go home?" He asked, opening the door for you as you frowned and walked closer to him until your noses were inches apart. "W-what?" He asked, surprised. "Why don't you tie your hair? It keeps getting on everyone"

He blinked at your scowled face. "Do you want me to cut them?—" "no! Let's just go home!" You smiled, patting his shoulder and sitting inside the car. He takes a deep breath of relief before he also sits inside the car. "Bye jimin-shii!" You waved Jimin goodbye who nodded.

"Can we stop by a supermarket?" You asked Jungkook, he hummed, "why? What do you want?" He asked as you sighed. "I feel I'm getting my periods. Need to buy some stuff." Jungkook blinked and cleared his throat. "Sure. Are you having cramps?" You hummed looking out, "yes. But I already had a painkiller."

"You wait here, I'll come in a few!" You said while exiting the car and running inside the supermarket. Jungkook sighed and ruffled his hair. He can't wait to go home and shower. He opened his phone to see his law Firm group chat blowing up. He frowned slightly and opened it.

'😭😭 Mr.jeon and Kim y/n looks so close!😭' 'I feel they're in a relationship because they both come together and go together' 'but they look so cute 🥺💕' 'nahhh Mr.jeon deserves better' 'y/n was probably jealous 🙄' 'why do I feel y/n got into a relationship just to get a job in his law firm ?'

All of these messages were followed by a picture of you and him a few moments ago. When you were too close, which From far away looked like kissing. Jungkook grunts and hisses when he sees you walking towards the car with a huge wide smile on your lips and two huge shopping bags.