Pretty Little Housewife (NR)

Another Tumblr request! - could you write dark G!P mob!nat x fem reader who are married. reader is innocent and nice but will not hesitate to do something crazy for Nat if needed but very rarely does so. Reader is there during one of the meetings sitting on Nat's lap and one of Nat's men does or says something out of line and reader does not hesitate to take care of it (you know what I mean) and Nat is just proud and turned on from seeing it lol Nat sends everyone out smut in the end with daddy kink and breeding kink as well and Nat is just turned on as she has her way with reader with the dead body on the floor just praising her princess lol wherever your mind leads you.

Characters: dark!mob boss!Natasha Romanoff x innocent fem reader.

Smut and a little bit of fluff, especially near the end.

Warnings: Violence (knife and gun usage), murder, forced bondage, forced gagging, forced cum eating - not between Nat and R. Oral sex (Nat and r giving and receiving). Daddy kink (N), breeding. Natasha has a penis.

Making your way through the house, you heard the unmistakeable sound of shouting, so naturally, you followed the noise

Making your way through the house, you heard the unmistakeable sound of shouting, so naturally, you followed the noise. Arriving at your wife's office, you heard the whining voice of Quill shouting his mouth off, as per usual, it seems to be all the man is capable of. He isn't a valued member of the crew and to be quite honest, he's a letch and he makes you feel uncomfortable whenever you're around him. But you're a mob wife, so you can show no weakness. You used to be disturbed by the sight of violence and torture, but since you started dating Natalia, you quickly realised that that was something you would have to get used to if you wanted a future with the Russian mafia boss, so you adapted, and now blood and gore doesn't faze you in the slightest.

Silently, you entered the office to see your wife sat behind her desk looking thoroughly disinterested with the man and his constant moaning about how things are running, so you decided to be the good little housewife you are and pay your wife some attention by sitting on her lap and joining the meeting.

"Mmm, hey baby, thank you for joining us." Whispering in your ear, as not to disrupt the petulant man-child's rant, her words were accompanied by a light kiss on your pulse point and a slight shiver at her raspy voice. "You're welcome Natty, I could hear him all the way in the kitchen, so I thought I'd come save you." "Well consider me saved detka (baby)."

Unfortunately, your whispers weren't unnoticed by Quill, who immediately shut up and refocused his frustration on you and your wife. "What is miss prim and proper doing in here? I thought this was a meeting for the crew and last time I checked, she's never gotten her hands dirty." "Watch your mouth Quill, my wife is no bother to you, she's here because she's always welcome here, more so than some others." Agitated by her words, Quill continued and decided to carry on with his previous points about how things were being run. "We should have taken the Ten Rings down earlier – we could take them! They killed one of our crew and you're sat there all chill like 'nah it's cool, don't worry about it.'" "The Ten Rings aren't a threat to us; I don't see the point in getting involved in a completely pointless fight that will only lead to a turf war that we don't need to concern ourselves with! That's why we won't be doing anything." Veins bulging with anger, Quill continued, "Rocket was my friend! He didn't deserve to die at the hands of those guys, especially not when we're more powerful than them. If I was in charge, I'd have strolled right in and popped a cap in every one of those motherfuckers."