Taken (NR)

My first ever A/B/O fic, apologies if it's not very good or accurate. This is pure angst.

Alpha!Nat x Omega!Reader, Alpha!Steve x Omega!Reader.

Warnings: kidnapping, mention of rape, forced claiming, Steve and Bucky are assholes, murder, death, suicide.

It was a windy Friday evening, and you were waiting in the lobby of the compound for your love, but they were yet to appear, when all of a sudden, a broad figure loomed over you, another Alpha

It was a windy Friday evening, and you were waiting in the lobby of the compound for your love, but they were yet to appear, when all of a sudden, a broad figure loomed over you, another Alpha. "Hey doll, what you doin' here?" "I'm just waiting for Nat we're supposed to be going out now." You answered shyly. "Oh. Didn't she tell you? Fury called her in and said she was needed for a last-minute mission." Your shoulders slumped at hearing that your long awaited first date wasn't happening anymore, "she probably didn't have time to tell you. I'm sorry Y/N. But now I've caught you, do you mind helping me with grabbing some stuff from my car? It'll only take a minute." Although you wanted to nothing other than curl up in your bed and cry, you agreed to help Steve and made your way out to his car. Opening the boot, he grabbed some of the items in there, before you went to remove the blankets and spare clothes he kept in there, but before you could remove anything, Steve shoved you in the boot and locked you inside before getting in the car and speeding off.

Screaming and crying from the compound to your unknown destination caused you to develop a sore and dry throat from the overuse of it, but it was all fruitless when Steve opened the boot and dragged you out. Steve had driven you to a cabin in a remote location, with nothing but forestry and woodland for miles upon miles. You knew as soon as you tried to flee you'd either end up severely injured or perhaps even dead in a ditch. "Welcome to your new home Omega, you're gonna be so happy here with me." Glossy eyes met his smirking ones, tear tracks painted your face and neck, a neck which he would be sure to mark soon, so everyone knew exactly to whom you belonged. He carried you inside, over his shoulder so you couldn't run, not that there was a point anyway, to the bedroom, which was fully furnished and ready for occupants. It seemed like he'd been preparing this trip for quite some time, as you recognised your own clothes among the new ones he'd also bought for you. "Now Omega, I'm gonna show you what a proper Alpha looks like and trust me, when I'm done, you'll never pine for that pathetic excuse of an Alpha ever again." You froze, and in that moment, he used your vulnerability against you, and forcefully stripped you until you were lying bare in front of him. "Good girl, just lie there and look pretty for me. I'm gonna show you a real good time and finally claim you as mine." Panic spread across your face, which he was quick to react to, holding you down with one of his extremely muscular arms and undoing his belt and jeans with the other. "Stay still! You're gonna take my knot like you are supposed to and I'm not gonna stop until I've filled you with my pups." With that, your fate was sealed.

By the time you and Steve returned to the compound, six months had passed and when Natasha laid her eyes upon you, her heart broke. Right hand clasped tightly in Steve's left, a bite mark on the juncture of your neck and shoulder, but the final noticeable thing about your appearance was the final nail in her coffin, your stomach. You were very clearly pregnant. Evidently, you and Steve had become close during your six-month absence. The night of your date, you'd just vanished, and she was understandably angry at your disappearance, thinking you'd just left her without so much as a note to explain your situation. Eyes of emerald locked with yours and you could see the various emotions swirling inside them, sadness, anger and hurt amongst them. Sadness because you'd been gone for so long and now you were mated with someone else; someone that wasn't her, which is where it merged into anger. You desert her on your date night and now you're suddenly carrying someone else's pups? The hurt comes in here too. She feels betrayed by you and hurt that you could so quickly choose someone else to mate with, and of all people, Steve. But she's also angry at herself that she didn't make a move sooner, maybe if she had, then neither of you would be in this mess. Before you can even get a chance to explain the situation, not that you'd be able to with Steve and Bucky watching you like a pair of hawks, she storms out of the room towards the training room, desperate to unleash her fury on something that isn't Steve's smirking face, clearly he'd noticed her expression too. "I'm gonna get this one settled back in and then I'll come join you guys for a post-mission drink." You looked at him in confusion, to which he squeezed your hand tighter, a sign for you to play along. He and Bucky grabbed your bags and took you to Steve's room instead of yours and signalled for you to stay put until one of them came to get you.