Three Is Company (NR x WM)

Pairings: WandaNat x Reader - Wanda and Natasha both have penises.

Smutty smut, with a bit of fluff at the end.

Warnings: bondage, oral sex (all three receiving), vaginal sex, anal sex (N), anal play (N), unprotected sex, cuckolding, orgasm denial, humiliation, cum play, gags, pet names (puppy and pup), mistress kink.

"Fuck, I see why you married her Nat, she's such a good little cocksucker

"Fuck, I see why you married her Nat, she's such a good little cocksucker. That's it, keep sucking, good girl." As Wanda wrapped her hand around your locks, you could see Natasha struggling in her bonds as she watched Wanda fuck your throat. Natasha whined through the gag that Wanda had placed in her mouth, "aww is watching me fuck your wife's pretty face turning you on Natty?" She nodded pitifully as her cock throbbed painfully. Wanda's hand grabbed your locks tighter as she pulled you off her cock and instructed you to look towards your wife who was thrusting her hips into the air, desperate to feel some friction on her prick that was leaking a steady amount of pre-cum. "Tell her how it feels sweetheart." You took a deep breath in as you told Natasha how good Wanda felt in your mouth. "Feels so good, so nice to have a real dick in my mouth for once." You smirked evilly at Natasha as she whimpered pathetically at your words.

Wanda let go of your hair and walked over to the chair Natasha was restrained in, "aww did you hear that?" she grabbed Natasha's cock as it continued to throb despite yours and Wanda's humiliating words, "your wife prefers my cock in her mouth to yours. Although, looking at it, I can understand why. Poor Y/N, stuck with you and your tiny dick that can't even properly satisfy her. I wonder how many times she's had to fake an orgasm after you've fucked her with that thing you call a cock." Natasha's cock twitched agonisingly in Wanda's grasp as she squeezed her balls with her other hand. "Mmph!" she wriggled as she felt the pain and pleasure ebb through her at the Sokovian's touch. "Such a desperate little puppy aren't you? You wanna cum? Yeah?" She nodded as tears flowed down her cheeks, begging the woman to let her cum. "Well, I decide when you cum and I'm saying no." More tears streaked down the Russian's face as she was denied by the woman yet again. After all, you and Natasha were both puppets for your Sokovian roommate and she firmly held all the strings in this little game.