No Trust (NR)

Can you write Nat x reader where reader does something to piss Nat off and has to sleep on the sofa for days?

Natasha Romanoff x fem!reader

Warnings: Angst, Sharon, Natasha and the rest of the Avengers are assholes, apart from Wanda who is an angel. Slight injury.

Words: 2.5k

Adding a light smattering of blush to your cheeks, you decided that was enough for tonight's shindig

Adding a light smattering of blush to your cheeks, you decided that was enough for tonight's shindig. You and Natasha were off to another Tony Stark party, where no doubt the both of you would have to chat to boring, old, white male businessmen for most of the evening, when all you'd really want to do would be dancing the night away with each other. The two of you had been inseparable since she joined SHIELD and time had certainly not dulled the sparks that were ever present in your relationship.

"Hey baby, are you ready to go?" you nodded, so Natasha gently clasped your hand in hers and you made your way down to the hall where Tony's extravaganza was taking place. As you walked in, still holding onto one another, every head turned to face you both. It wasn't lost on either of you that many people found you both attractive, but you knew that wasn't anything to worry about, as you were both dedicated to one another. Even after all the years you'd been together, you were still madly in love with each other, just as passionately as you were when you first clapped eyes on one another.

Both of you were dressed in black gowns, hers tightly clad against her skin and yours that flowed down to your ankles with an elongated slit from your left ankle to your thigh. "Hello ladies, you are both looking ravishing tonight." With a wry smile, you palmed Sam away, "alright Sammy, calm down, you know it's never gonna happen." A defeated chuckle left his lips as he nodded, "can't blame a man for trying, you both enjoy your evening now." And he was off. All of the Avengers knew you were both smitten with one another, but it didn't stop them from flirting with you both, although you were well aware they were only messing around with you both. Unfortunately, some people didn't quite get that memo.

Natasha left your side to speak to Maria about one of their missions, whilst you went to get drinks for you and your girlfriend. It didn't take long for one of the partygoers to join your side and just your luck, it was Sharon Carter, one of those that didn't seem to respect your relationship. Sharon always tried to flirt with one of you or Natasha, and it looked like tonight was your lucky – or rather, unlucky – night. "Hey, beautiful. Can I get you a drink?" Grimacing slightly, you shook your head. "I've already got one thanks." Sharon's hand made its way onto your forearm gripping slightly, so you attempted to move away, but her grip tightened painfully. "Ow! Sharon, you're hurting me, please let go." Placing her drink down, she grabbed your neck, held you in place and gently whispered, "don't pretend you don't like it, I'm sure you love it when people get a little rough with you."

As all this unfolded, you didn't realise that Natasha and Maria were watching you like a pair of hawks. Nat tensed and her jaw clenched at seeing Sharon's grubby mitts on you. She was fuming at you for not removing yourself from the environment, however, she didn't realise that you'd tried, it was just that Sharon's grip was too tight, and you basically froze in the moment. Your girlfriend stormed out before anything else could happen. Meanwhile, Wanda came to your rescue, hearing your pleas and distress in your mind, so she sped over to try and help. "Let go of her Sharon, go and get your own girlfriend, Y/N is happily spoken for." Hearing Wanda's voice with a lilt of her Sokovian accent, Sharon made haste and left the vicinity. "Thanks Wands, I best go and get Nat's drink to her finally."