Fighter (NR)

Pairings: Sub Natasha Romanoff x Dom Boxer!Reader

Warnings: Talks of fighting and blood, unprotected sex and cumming inside (Reader has a penis), oral sex (Nat & R receiving), recording/taking photos, daddy kink, cum play, spanking, brief analingus, pet names (bunny), hickeys/marking. 

Sweat dripped down your face, through the cut on your eyebrow which was starting to bleed after your opponent contacted your face once again

Sweat dripped down your face, through the cut on your eyebrow which was starting to bleed after your opponent contacted your face once again. Determined not to let them get the upper hand, you dodged out of the way as they were about to land another blow to you and shuffled your feet round to get in a better position. As the clock ticked down towards the end of the fight, desperation and frustration coursed through you; your rival was a lot better than you and your team had estimated and your poor preparation was starting to piss you off. You carried on dodging, weaving and blocking, then you wound your arm back and punched with all the strength you had left – hitting your challenger straight in the chest; completely winding them after knocking them flat on their ass.

Everything was muted for you, just the electricity in the air surrounding you as you felt your team rush into the ring and embrace you as you won your fight. Looking around, you saw all of your fans chanting and cheering for you as the referee announced your name as the winner of the contest. "You did it kid, you're the world champ!" Ecstasy flowed through you, and you collapsed to the ground, silently praying in thanks to everyone that had helped you along the way. You scrambled out of the ring and made your way to the changing rooms, desperate to get all the sweat and any blood that had dried on your skin, off.

Entering your changing room, you stripped off and jumped straight in the shower, eager to feel the freezing water drip down your contrastingly boiling skin. Each drop felt like relief against your aching skin, yet it caused you to wince when the water dropped into your cuts. After 15 minutes, you decided enough was enough and you hopped out of the cubicle, ready to dry and re-treat your cuts and scrapes properly.

Suddenly, the door opened, just as you were putting your boxers on, but you weren't too bothered, considering it was just your team...or so you thought. Instead, there in the doorway, stood the ring girl from your match who looked at you in surprise, "wow, you really are packing, jeez." A chuckle escaped your lips, "I certainly am sweetheart, like what you see?" Wordlessly, she nodded, and you sensed an opportunity with the ring girl you've been admiring for a while. "Well then why don't you come here and take a proper look beautiful." Your cockiness surged through you and into her as she walked towards you, sensually swaying her hips in an effort to turn you on – which worked as you saw your dick rise slightly. "What's your name, darling?" Stopping just before she got to you, she stared shamelessly at your hardening length that was still slightly covered by your boxers. "It's Natasha." "What a pretty name for such a pretty girl, why don't you take my boxers off and then get on your knees. Let's see if your mouth is as pretty as you are."

Natasha dropped to her knees slowly, the sound of her knees gently hitting the floor made you twitch in anticipation, before she removed your boxers, giving her full and free access to your cock and balls. Gently, she cupped your warm balls in her slightly chilly hand and spat in her other hand to lubricate your lengthy prick. She stroked up and down your length to apply the lubrication before taking the head of your cock into her mouth and suckling on it. "God damn baby, your mouth feels amazing. Be a good girl and take it all and look at me whilst you do it." Green eyes locked onto yours as she slowly took inch by inch of your cock into her mouth and throat, creating a bulge against her neck. As her nose met your stomach, her eyes sparkled with wetness, clearly struggling to fully envelop you in her mouth. You stroked her soft ginger tresses once, before pulling her hair into a ponytail and moving her head against your penis.

Gurgling sounds echoed throughout the room as Natasha had her face fucked by you, spit drooling down the sides of her lips and tears trickling down her cheeks due to the sheer force and size of you. Slowing down, you grabbed your phone from the bench you were previously sat on and opened up your camera app before sitting back down. "I'm gonna take some pictures and videos of your pretty mouth sucking my cock, is that okay?" Humming against your cock, she agreed, the vibrations causing you to twitch in her mouth once more, "thank you, such a good girl for your daddy." Another vibration rippled through her mouth and your cock, "oh someone has a daddy kink, don't they?" you chuckled, "well if you're a good girl and keep blowing me, daddy will give you a treat." Natasha sucked with a renewed effort after hearing your words, desperate to be rewarded by you, already close, her efforts got you closer to the edge, and when you looked at your phone screen you nearly bust there and then, but you had other ideas.

"I want to paint your pretty face in my cum sweetheart, open your mouth and stick your tongue out whilst I do it." You removed your cock from her mouth and quickly jerked yourself off, a helping hand from Nat who squeezed and fondled your balls as you squirted your seed all over her ivory skin, flushed from her previous actions. "Fuck yeah, I'm cumming all over you baby. Swallow what's in your mouth princess. Does it taste good?" She answered with an even raspier voice than before, "Mmm, so tasty daddy." Scooping up the cum that had been spread across her face, you shoved your fingers in Natasha's mouth and watched as she greedily sucked and swallowed all of your cum down into her stomach. "You were such a good girl for me, I think you deserve your treat now. Stand up and turn around for me."

Natasha did as you said, and turned round so now you were graced with the sight of her plump cheeks in your face, only covered by a pair of very short gold booty shorts. A yelp sounded through the room as you slapped her ass, making the skin ripple and redden slightly. Hands wandered to the waistband of her shorts and slowly pulled them down, teasing the younger woman as she eagerly awaited your next actions. "Bend over babygirl, let's see which hole needs the attention more." She bent over and you were greeted with the most beautiful sight you think you've ever seen; Natasha's pussy absolutely dripping with juices and her asshole twitching another clear sign of arousal. "Looks like both holes want Daddy's attention, so maybe I'll be nice and play with both of them, would you like that Natasha?" "Yes please, Daddy, I need both of my holes playing with, especially my pussy."

Before anything else though, you decided you needed to taste her and as soon as your tongue made contact with her folds, a deep throaty moan left her mouth as her knees nearly buckled from the pleasure, the only thing saving her were your strong arms keeping her in place. "Careful darling, I'd hate for you to fall and hurt that pretty face." Spreading your tongue even flatter and wider than before, you took another long lick, starting at her clitoris, through her folds and all the way up to her asshole, where you stiffened your tongue and tentatively poked into her puckering entrance, causing her to whine and thrust backwards, urging you further inside. "None of that baby, I'll decide when and where I fuck you. Now, turn back around and I want you to quickly strip for me, I need to fuck that tight little pussy." She stripped at the speed of sound, evidently just as desperate to feel your cock deep inside her. "You're such a good girl for me, come here and I'll take care of that needy little cunt." Carefully, she straddled your lap, wrapping her legs around your hips and aligned her hole with your cock. Once she got comfortable and in position, you seated her down on your length, completely stuffing her pussy. "Be a good girl and bounce for me bunny."

Satisfied with her efforts, she moaned as you pulled her hair and directed her into your neck. "Mark me daddy, I want to wear your marks." She was panting pathetically and moaning directly in your ear at the feeling of your cock hitting her depths in just the right spot. You sucked and bit into her skin, desperate to show off who was fucking her so good. Claiming her body in the same way a wild animal would, ferociously, whilst leaving wakes of red marks strewn across her neck and chest. "God, yes, you feel so good inside me! Harder, please!" "You're such a little slut for cock aren't you? Bet you'd let anyone take you like this. Maybe I should show you that you're mine now." Another whimper tore itself from her throat, "No, I'm yours now, don't want anyone else." Thrusting up into her, you took over from her bouncing and harder than she thought possible, you pushed your cock even further into her aching pussy. Clenching around your dick sent her over the edge, moaning into your ear once more as your thrusts became sloppier but harder, your own orgasm nearing.

Natasha bounced harder than before, clear that she was also getting tired yet close to her own orgasm, which again thrusted you closer to yours. "Daddy's gonna cum sweetheart, can I cum inside your pretty little pussy?" She babbled and nodded thoughtlessly, but you needed to hear it, "use your words princess, tell me." "Please Daddy, cum inside, fill me up with your cum!" At that, you let go with one last hard thrust, making a mess inside her and painting her walls white, sending Natasha into her own climax too. "Jesus, I've not cum that hard in so long baby, such a good girl for me. Did you like your treat?" "Yes Daddy." Natasha's words were slightly slurred, clearly affected from the high of her orgasm, "good, because Daddy isn't done with you yet."