Playtime (NR)

Alpha!Natasha x Omega!Reader

Warnings: CNC, bondage, sex, breeding, A/B/O, Natasha has a penis.

"Wakey wakey." You woke with a grumble and tried to rub the sleepiness from your eyes, but soon realised your hands were tied and were unable to move. "Come on, open those pretty little eyes for me babygirl." Opening your eyes, you were met with the sight of Natasha leaning over you, in her trademark all black outfit, of jeans, a t-shirt and her favourite leather jacket. "There you are. Hi Y/N." she smiled kindly at you, but there was a hint of something else in there too, mischief maybe, you weren't too sure, you just knew you couldn't fully trust those pearly white teeth or bright jade eyes. "Where am I?" throat dry and voice raspy from sleep, she raised a bottle of water to your lips and instructed you to sip, which you did gratefully. "Don't worry about where you are sweetheart, you're safe with me."

Looking around, you saw you were in some kind of warehouse that had various bits of furniture scattered around; a partially broken table, a splintering chair, and a surprisingly clean mattress that you were laid upon. Hands were stretched above your head, tied to a rusty pole at the head of your makeshift bed, but you were relieved to see that no harm had come to you, as you weren't sure how you ended up here. "I assume you have some questions for me detka, but don't worry your pretty little head about them. I'll tell you what I think you need to know and the rest you can stop thinking about, okay Omega?" You nodded, but she raised her perfectly plucked eyebrow, indicating she wanted a verbal answer. "Yes, Natasha." Slap. "You will address me by my correct title, do you understand me Omega?" Crying softly at the impact of her palm against your tender cheek, you nodded again, quickly following up with a 'Yes, Alpha,' to avoid her slapping your face once again. "Good girl, I knew you could follow instructions."

"So, you don't need to know where you are, like I said, you're safe with me. Are you gonna be good for me? If not, I might have to hurt you and I'd hate to have to damage you baby." A stray tear fell down your cheek, "don't cry, if you're good then there'll be nothing for you to worry about. Now, are you going to be good?" "Yes. Yes, Alpha." She smiled at you and ran her thumb over your reddening cheek, towards your lips, where you slightly parted your lips. Natasha took this opportunity to push her thumb inside and against your tongue, so you sucked her digit, eager to please and avoid being hurt again. "Such a pliant little 'mega for me aren't you, dorogaya?" Still sucking her thumb, you nodded again, and she chuckled mockingly at you. "Slightly dumb, but I don't need you for your brain, so that's alright with me. Let me do all the thinking for you from now on, okay? Good."

Pulling her thumb from the confines of your mouth, she wiped your spittle and saliva from the digit and wiped it across your face. "Now, do you want to know why I've brought you here, away from the compound?" "Yes please." She straddled your hips, careful not to hurt you too much with her full muscular frame weighing down on top of you. "Well, I needed to find a mate and who better than you? You're unmated, an Omega, you're very attractive and you already have the perfect figure for children. Just thinking about you all round and swollen with my pups is turning me on so much." As she spoke, you started to sob quietly, desperately trying to undo the handcuffs that you were locked in. "Please, no! I don't want to mate with anyone yet!" A dark chuckle left her lips, "oh but sweetheart, I don't care what you want. I'm an Alpha, the head Alpha at that, and I always get what I want, and what I want is you."

Wriggling as best as you could with Natasha on your hips, you tried to buck her off your body, which proved fruitless as the woman was much stronger and heavier than you. In fact, your actions did nothing more than turn the Alpha on even more than she already was at your helpless figure underneath her. She moved of your hips and used your squirming to help pull your bottoms and underwear off. "God baby, your thighs are absolutely covered in your slick. I knew you wanted this." Unconsciously, Natasha expelled more of her arousal via her scent, which had you whining and whimpering like a bitch in heat, which is exactly how she was treating you. She quickly stripped down to her underwear, where you could see her perky nipples through the delicate lace covering her milky breasts, and the tent that had formed in her boxers from viewing the arousal currently dripping down the expanse of your thighs. Using her pure strength, she ripped your top in half, leaving you completely exposed to the elements.

Without any further hesitation, she slipped inside your glistening entrance, desperate in her quest to claim and knot you. "God, you feel amazing Y/N, I can't wait to claim you, show everyone exactly who you belong to." You hated what she was saying, but you couldn't deny the fact that the feeling of her thick, veiny cock inside you was amazing, stretching you out deliciously and rubbing against your inner walls. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Each curse increased in pitch as her thrusts increased in pace and strength and as the pleasure spread through you, although you wished it wasn't. "Good girl, I knew you'd enjoy it eventually. I want you to say it, beg your Alpha to breed you." The last little bit of defiance fizzled out with her command, and you gave in to her wishes as she released more pheromones, causing you to completely submit to the alpha. "Please Alpha, breed me! Fill me up with your cum!!"

She leant on her forearms, locked either side of your head, and moved inside you even faster than you thought physically possible. Her chain dangled teasingly above your face as she pummelled away inside you, so you reached up as best as you could and took it into your mouth. "Doing so good for me, just letting me take you like the desperate little omega that you are." She slowed for a moment, taking one of her hands away from the side of your head and gently rubbed your currently flat stomach. "I can't wait until you start to round, carrying my pups inside you. Plus, your tits are going to look even more fantastic as they swell up too." Clenching tightly as her lengthy member kissed the tip of your cervix, you both moaned in tandem. "Oh god, if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum!" Her movements became increasingly staggered and laboured as the base of her knot swelled as you repeatedly clenched against her, trying to milk all of her cum out of her.

As she came, she bit down on your scent gland, making sure to leave a mark so that everyone could see who you belonged to. Her knot completely filled you, making sure that no cum would seep out of you. Natasha unlocked the handcuffs that were still restraining you, then softly stroked your stomach as you both came down from your respective highs. "God that was so good Y/N, I wish we'd done that sooner." Chuckling softly, you agreed, "yeah we should've. Thank you for indulging my slightly strange kink baby." "Oh, my pleasure dorogaya. I think we're going to have to explore some more of your kinks, I really enjoyed that." You nodded once more, "yeah, except next time, try not to destroy my favourite top! It was so comfortable!" Natasha gasped in offence, "I thought I was your favourite top?" "Oh ha-ha, very funny Nat. I'm serious though, I expect a replacement and then I'll think about exploring some of your fantasies too." She nodded furiously, immediately accepting your offer, before waiting for her knot to go down so you could clean up and head home.